Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Are You Scared Of Referrals, But You Have Bitcoins To Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Scared Of Referrals, But You Have Bitcoins To Invest (332 Views)

Sell Your Bitcoins To Me! / Put Your Bitcoins To Work And Get Paid Per Hour / Do You Have Bitcoins For Sale? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Referrals, But You Have Bitcoins To Invest by winkmart: 10:23am On May 16, 2017
When someone approaches you and introduces an investment plan to you. The 1st question you ask is "Do I need to bring more people? "
Referall programs have been a pain for a lot of people. Yes they are good, but how many people have the time to invite others.
Referrals are typical of multi level programs,where you will have to upgrade after bringing in some people and reaching a quota.
But do you know the latest development in matrix programs is what we call 1-LINE MATRIX. What this means is that no higher levels for everyone, we are all on 1 level.
Everyone makes money as they come in. In the sense that, when you come in, the next people that come in will be placed under you. Even if those people were invited in London, as long as they came in after you, they will be placed under you. So if Bryan, who is based in London invites people, Tayo who is here in Nigeria will get them since those new people are coming into the program after him.
And another thing about these programs is the moment they launch, you enter so you can be on the top of the straight line ladder. So if thousands come in later, you will be one of the earliest beneficiaries.
I am glad to tell you that one is Launching later today and you need just 0.01 btc or 17dollas or N8000 and you have the potential of making thousands of naira in the next few weeks.
Opportunity comes today, another opportunity might be next year.
If you want to be a part of this, Whatsapp me on 08038606260

(1) (Reply)

Best Investment Estates In Ibeju Lekki Axis For 2017 / Buy BTC At A Cheaper Rate / 2days To Go.............time Running Out On Our Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.