Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) (1141 Views)

The New Testament Gospels Are Historically Unreliable Accounts Of Jesus / Youtube Has Blocked MIT Educational Content For 4 Days / JAMB Releases 57,000 Results Of The Saturday UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2017
Are you a saturday student and noticed that you are unable to login, it probably gave you an excuse of incorrect login ddetails, well i am here to tell you that there is nothing wrong with your Jamb accounts the only thing wrong is Jambs Heaad. If you even try the lost password section you won't recieve any message in your mail, this is just because they promised to release the results yesterday and till now they haven't, not that monday examers are able to view their profile, although no result has been published. I have tested and confirmed my hypothesis with the account of several saturday student accounts.
Re: Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) by olofinolumideyahoocouk(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2017
please what is d way forward now? cos I have a ward in d same problem. she was unable to print out her slip on time ........
Re: Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) by Veronica0705(f): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
The accounts were not blocked ooo.. I guess u should try logging in with chrome browser.. Kos I also tried to log in with uc browser but it displayed incorrect email or password. But I was able to check my result now through chrome browser.
Re: Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) by Francis95(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
Veronica0705:
The accounts were not blocked ooo.. I guess u should try logging in with chrome browser.. Kos I also tried to log in with uc browser but it displayed incorrect email or password. But I was able to check my result now through chrome browser.
Vero..what's your score?
Re: Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) by dollarprincess(f): 2:29pm On May 16, 2017
The JAMB 2017 UTME Results have been released for some candidates that wrote earlier. Candidates that wrote their UTME as early as 13th May should be able to check theirs now check here http://officialgist.com.ng/jamb-2017-utme-results-released-see-details-check-result/
Re: Unbelievable Jamb Blocked The Accounts Of Saturday Students (proof) by Veronica0705(f): 2:49pm On May 16, 2017
Francis95:

Vero..what's your score?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why To Use School Management Software? / Waec Examiners Coordinate Exam Marking Under Overcrowded ,heatef And Unconducive / Taraba State University Postgraduate Form 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.