Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

My Orientation Camp Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Orientation Camp Experience (1572 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp / share your camp experience and pictures: newCorp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Orientation Camp Experience by xchiz(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2017
The Call up letter

When I received my call up letter to serve my fatherland in Imo State, I was filled with so much joy and excitement that i was finally a confirmed corps member. Part of my joy was the pride of putting on the NYSC Khaki. It was indeed a dream come true.

For the sake of this article, I would advise you to go with the following:

• Your cardigan,
• Few clothes,
• Mosquito nets,
• Bed sheets,
• One white shirt and short
• Your certificates
• School I.D card
• Call-up letter
• Slippers
• Undies
• Plates, spoons, fork
• Bathing tools
• Etc

Well, if you are the type that don't like carrying loads with you while traveling, you can buy all the above items on the campground. The Mami market comes in handy if you want to shop for things on the campground. Apart from carrying your credentials with you, most of your shopping can be done on the market.

However, I was told that buying stuff on the Mami market was pretty expensive. So, I made most of my purchases at home. But when I got to the campground, it was a different ball game. Things were quite cheaper than I expected. This is because there was a lot of competition among the sellers trying to outwit one another to gain customers’ attention. This may be because of the place I was posted.

So the choice is yours. Choose where you want to buy your things.

To continue reading ===>>> corpers-lodge..com
Re: My Orientation Camp Experience by directonpc(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Re: My Orientation Camp Experience by funkabeg: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Where are you posted to

(1) (Reply)

Key Dates To Note For NYSC In June/july 2018 / NYSC Batch C 2019 Registration Center In Ilorin / 2016 NYSC Batch A Time Table Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.