Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) (41899 Views)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by dollarprincess(f): 2:15pm On May 16, 2017
JAMB 2017 UTME Results Released | See Details on How to Check Your result see procedures to check the result http://officialgist.com.ng/jamb-2017-utme-results-released-see-details-check-result/
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
ajealadick:
Admin. You mean you allow this kind of post? Please remove it.

Abi
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by kaykaymcb(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
I scored 123...Which course can I go for pls? I am confused now!
If actually you scored 123....Dnt bother to get into school this year....Im not mocking you. But it means your not ready for what is ahead.. .Just sit tight and read for next year......Read o, dnt relax.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by stevemarkdangot(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
piagetskinner:
hmm

that's the only advantage of CBT

Good luck to all the jambitos

for those that are interested in schooling in China contact me
Is it fully funded scholarship?
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
Francis95 , this is the guy na, chai, many jambites pass this year wella ooo....
180 and 161 seen sha, so, not all go get upper hand in this exam...
@percyshelu, congrats bro

My brother, Aofar na.

Temme d good news

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by beejay101(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2017
awoo47:
Pls which skul can i study Engineering with 196 I'm very good at mth nd will lyk to study B. Eng embarassed
No school will take that score for engineering course...what u need to do is enrol for ijmb ( interim joint admission board matriculation)...u will meet ur mates in 200level...u can call me on 08169775625) for more info
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2017
After 7 unsuccessful years at University of Ibadan, i finally did jamb 8 years since the first one i wrote in 2009.

And i scored 237.

While doing the exam, i actually thought it was hard.

Unilorin here i come.

5 Likes

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
Atlantia:
You can study pidgin English. smiley
lol
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by dollarprincess(f): 2:33pm On May 16, 2017
The JAMB 2017 UTME Results have been released for some candidates that wrote earlier. Candidates that wrote their UTME as early as 13th May should be able to check theirs now check here http://officialgist.com.ng/jamb-2017-utme-results-released-see-details-check-result/
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by femzeecool: 2:39pm On May 16, 2017
dat good some guy wish u guy best of luck
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by najighjighpaul: 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
done

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nathdoug(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
.go to college of education that is where u can find your preferred course
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by awesomesossy(f): 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
U can go for calabar Education grin
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by ROYH(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2017
My LLB
Olanrefront3355:

My brother, Aofar na.

Temme d good news
nothing here, hoping to receive my good news here also ni ooo...,
Good news eveywhere, abi you so see waytin my eyes they see ni...
3h+ (++X++)
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by stonemasonn: 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
awoo47:
Pls which skul can i study Engineering with 196 I'm very good at mth nd will lyk to study B. Eng embarassed
University of Maiduguri.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
Damn..... Shiiiiii, i wrote yesterday, but am damn scared n nerous.... wrote last yr n got 226, duno wat to expect now
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Bobby808: 3:22pm On May 16, 2017
cathodekazim:
can i write jamb even after hvin m.sc
Is allowed. There is so much confusion.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 16, 2017
please can someone help me check for my sister...I can't find my way through the site..
. Reg.no 75917367BJ, Exam. No C66202114.
thank you
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by gifted245: 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
JOB ADVERT
IMAGE LINKS WEST AFRICA is a pioneer in technology that touches millions of lives every day. A step ahead of technology – our products are made to save, support, and sustain lives. We conceive their molds well ahead of the trends in consumer lifestyles.
We are recruiting seasoned and competent candidates for the position below:
Job Title: position of Support Engineer
Job Description
To offer after sales support and follow-up on projects
Education: HND Electrical/ Electronic engineering
Special Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities:
Excellent computer applications, especially Ms Excel.
Must have a good understanding of the technologies and standards as they apply to the installation
Must be able to read and understand manufacture’s manuals for operating and repairing of electronic equipment and components.
Must be able to think analytically.
Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Ability to work well under pressure and deadline environments.
Ability to translate highly technical information to end user customers and staff.
Ability to communicate with other staff.
Ability to handle on-call responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
27th of May.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: info.imagelinkswestafrica@gmail.com
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by jiksman3: 3:38pm On May 16, 2017
Welcomme:
Piscicultural studies and management studies(fishing) grin grin grin
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Deocle: 3:43pm On May 16, 2017
Hernyolar:
please can someone help me check for my sister...I can't find my way through the site..
thank you
ur sister email and password for jamb reg
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2017
Akin619:

Lautech sure gan
Who told u LAUTECH sure gan?

Firstly, LAUTECH cut-off is 200. Though, the admission is free and fair but LAUTECH giving you Eng is not certain.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
Hernyolar:
thank you
Na email and password you need to check it
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by ROYH(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2017
Wrote last year also and got 206 but am more than nerous here
hope2wise:
Damn..... Shiiiiii, i wrote yesterday, but am damn scared n nerous.... wrote last yr n got 226, duno wat to expect now
am nervous and hypertension is knocking...
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by ROYH(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2017
Saw your pm
oyetpel:

Na email and password you need to check it
send me her jamb email and jamb profile password, that will do it...
You don't need to post her reg number here @ Hernyolar
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by oyetpel(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2017
ROYH:
Saw your pmsend me her jamb email and jamb profile password, that will do it...
You don't need to post her reg number here @ Hernyolar

Didn't pm you, i replied Hernyolar

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Culin(f): 4:12pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy I'm so happy. My sister passed..very well. She almost got a heart attack after i told her the results were out.
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by ROYH(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2017
I know.
oyetpel:

Didn't pm you, i replied Hernyolar
that why i mentioned her in that quote...
I misqoute Ni
Re: JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) by Culin(f): 4:14pm On May 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
University of Maiduguri.
Oh because of boko haram you think people are not rushing unimaid?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics) / Why You Should Not Laminate Your Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.