Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) (2387 Views)

LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / Car Carrying Another Car In Ketu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by joeyztime(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders,
kindly render any help on how I can navigate to the new Maryland Mall situated along Ikorodu Road. I will be driving from Ketu. Thanks
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by ihimiray(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2017
joeyztime:
kindly render any help on how I can navigate to the new Maryland Mall situated along Ikorodu Road. I will be driving from Ketu. Thanks
if u can get to Antony, ask people around

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by joeyztime(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2017
ihimiray:
if u can get to Antony, ask people around
Thanks for the suggestion bro, any specific directions to the Mall will also be appreciated.
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by Emks: 11:53am On May 16, 2017
joeyztime:

Drive straight towards Anthony, take a right turn after Anthony pedestrian bridge, take another right turn (first turn) this leads to the Anthony bridge facing gbagada, move a bit further then take a turn to your right, you should be headed towards Ikorodu road, when you are on Ikorodu Road, maintain the service lane you would see Maryland upfront. You should be at the mall in less than 10 mins.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by joeyztime(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2017
Detailed direction to the Mall will be appreciated
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by joeyztime(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2017
Emks:

Drive straight towards Anthony, take a right turn after Anthony pedestrian bridge, take another right turn (first turn) this leads to the Anthony bridge facing gbagada, move a bit further then take a turn to your right, you should be headed towards Ikorodu road, when you are on Ikorodu Road, maintain the service lane you would see Maryland upfront. You should be at the mall in less than 10 mins.

Cheers!
smiley Thank you so much for the detailed info. God bless
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by Emks: 5:55pm On May 16, 2017
Cheers mate.
How was your ride to the mall? Was she impressed. Lol *kidding*

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by By4ceOAP: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning
I am trying to get to Maryland mall from oshodi bus stop using public transport
Please your help will be appreciated
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by WoundedLamb: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2022
By4ceOAP:
Good morning
I am trying to get to Maryland mall from oshodi bus stop using public transport
Please your help will be appreciated

Tried Google map?
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by By4ceOAP: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Pls Which of the public buses should I take from oshodi bus stop, and what is the closest bus stop to the mall that I should drop at?
All your help would really be appreciated
Emks:
Cheers mate.

How was your ride to the mall? Was she impressed. Lol *kidding*
Re: Help! How Can I Navigate To Maryland Mall, From Ketu (driving) by By4ceOAP: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2022
It is not giving me exactly what I want �
WoundedLamb:

Tried Google map?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Go About Inviting My Singaporean Fiancee Down For Marriage / Reasons Why Airlines Don’t Allow You Make Name Change & Ticket Transfers / How To Travel Abroad Through Exchnage Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.