Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Amazon Book Publishing Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Book Publishing Services (521 Views)

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 / We Render High Quality Printing And Publishing Services / Nigerian Digital Publishing Startup: Reports First Profitable Quarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Book Publishing Services by craigkoel1989: 11:42am On May 16, 2017
it is a well known fact that the best way to make money online is selling of ebooks on amazon.most of us have written a book but find it hard to format their books for kindle as well as create book covers to boost their sales
Having published over 15 books,i have mastered the act of formatting books for kindle in addition to creating stunning book covers and will offer the following services
Formatting of book including making table of content clickable #500
designing of 2 bookcover #500
if you are not satisfied and you want me to train you how format your books yourself and design your book cover in 20 minutes using Microsoft word will cost #1000 including how to choose keywords to sell your books
contact me on whatsapp using 08179223710
I am here to serve you
Re: Amazon Book Publishing Services by craigkoel1989: 11:47am On May 16, 2017
some samples of my bookcovers designed by me

Re: Amazon Book Publishing Services by craigkoel1989: 11:48am On May 16, 2017
more samples

Re: Amazon Book Publishing Services by MesuitOzil: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2018
craigkoel1989:
it is a well known fact that the best way to make money online is selling of ebooks on amazon.most of us have written a book but find it hard to format their books for kindle as well as create book covers to boost their sales
Having published over 15 books,i have mastered the act of formatting books for kindle in addition to creating stunning book covers and will offer the following services
Formatting of book including making table of content clickable #500
designing of 2 bookcover #500
if you are not satisfied and you want me to train you how format your books yourself and design your book cover in 20 minutes using Microsoft word will cost #1000 including how to choose keywords to sell your books
contact me on whatsapp using 08179223710
I am here to serve you
contact me on whatsapp for discussions!
Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of N20,000 / Launch Your Own Business / Is Paid Survey Really Profitable? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.