Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? (792 Views)

Building Materials At Best Prices / Enter Here For Current Price Of Any Kind Of Building Materials / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by Ademat7(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2017
A Turkish company seek to establish partnership with Nigerian imporrters,representative from the firm are planning a tour for Africa and will touch down on Nigeria hence I need contact of Big construction company that import materials like plumbing materials,security doors,electric cables e.t.c
It's going to reduce cost for you thereby increasing profit
Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by alist(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
Interested....
Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by PointZerom: 1:15pm On May 16, 2017
I am interested
Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by Ademat7(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2017
I will keep updating this thread with the brochure of the company as soon as they send it to me as well as the meeting between the firm and stakeholders in the building industry here in Nigeria.
Together let's make money while reducing cost of building materials for our fatherland
Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by jeftalene(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2017
Ademat7:
A Turkish company seek to establish partnership with Nigerian imporrters,representative from the firm are planning a tour for Africa and will touch down on Nigeria hence I need contact of Big construction company that import materials like plumbing materials,security doors,electric cables e.t.c
It's going to reduce cost for you thereby increasing profit

Interested.
Call/Whatsapp 08167394799
check out my blog: www.engineerosaz..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by Ademat7(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
tiles catalogue arrival from USAK Ceramic,Turkey.
Cc: jeftalene,alist,pointzerom

Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by Ademat7(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
more

Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by alist(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2017
Ademat7:
tiles catalogue arrival from USAK Ceramic,Turkey.
Cc: jeftalene,alist,pointzerom
so how do I get a copy?
Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by Ademat7(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2017
alist:
so how do I get a copy?
where is ur location
Re: Do You Import Building Materials From Abroad? by alist(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
Would be in Lagos this weekend.

(1) (Reply)

4BR Townhouse + Bq Forsale @opebi / . / Paint Is To Add Value To Your Building,make It Beaultful And Protect It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.