Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nairaland Real Estate/ Property Testimonies - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Real Estate/ Property Testimonies (898 Views)

9 Great Ways to market your real estate property Online - Simply Rules To Follow / Urgent Real Estate Property For Sale In Abeokuta Ogun State / Arepo Beachland Estate Property For Sale-hurry Why Offer Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Real Estate/ Property Testimonies by Tospej: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

This Topic is created to testify to any successful links created on this forum so that we can share success stories.
Re: Nairaland Real Estate/ Property Testimonies by texasguy1: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
I wantd a cheap plot with no wuruwuru in a good location and the guy called aasog got it for me and the house hes building is about finished in ofada. An ATM fraud done to my account is what spoil everything for me this January and it is the reason for the delay, but in Jesus name I get back soon and keep funding the work. Just a three bedroom bungalow. Modest and okay. For someone that young, I think he will go places. I currently feel proud connecting him with a friend and my step sister. Lawyer is the next person I want to deal with and I hope I can make some investment in Lekki very soon. I got an insight from assog, get a cheap land in good location, go thru some little trouble and build something neat on it, and sell it for double the price.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale / Building Cost For 12 X 12 Standard Room Self Container / 150acres Of Land Beside Redeemed Church,Lagos/Ibadan Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.