Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing (753 Views)

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2017
Our Politicians and elites may be flying abroad for health care and medical check up, banking solutions and to enjoy lavished life that even the white man can't afford in his home land. Aside that we speak the white man Language, we bear the white names, we eat the white man food, wear the white man dress and attire, consume everything the white man produces but my question is, how many of our products is the white man using We want quality education, we must go to the white man country A lot of us we Africans must be very ashamed of ourselves.

Am sure a lot of us are so notorious that if we had the option we would have love to switch parents, mum and dad to be born by a couple of white parents. The Fashion industry industry is worth $15 trillion dollars globally and yet Africa has endlessly been at the receiving and and at the mercy of the fashion industry as everyone wants quality products from Europe, North and South America, Oceania, and Asia. Here are a list of Amazing designers without a single African nor Nigerian Name & Label; Coco Chanel, Donna Karen New York, Giorgio Armani, Calvin Klein, GianniVersace, Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Tom Ford, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Pierre Cardin, Christian Louboutin, Karl Lagarfeld, Roberto Cavalli, Perry Ellis, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson, Sandy Powell, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, Valentino Garavani, Rojo Valentino, Miuccia Prada, Tommy Hilfiger, Carolina Herrera, Jean Paul Gaultier, Herve Leger, Ralph Rucci, Stella McCartney, Salvatori Ferragamo, Jimmy Choo, Alexandre Herchovitch, Fabio, Mossimo Giannulli, John Varvatos, Daphne Guiness, Jonathan Jony Ive, Christian Audigier, Kate Spade New York, Diane Von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, Phoebe Philo, Oscar de la Ranta, Zac Posen, Ricardo Tischi, Vera Wang, Esteban Cortazar, Viviene Westwood, Paul Smith, Jil Sander, Anna Sui. All these seemingly classic but funny names is not adding to the GDP & Per Capital Income of The Nigerian Economy. I was ashamed when I watched a broadcast sometimes ago when Nicolaz Zarcozy said Africa has never had any mark on history. I went back in history and saw it was so as most of our old leaders in their primitive knowledge meted barbaric torture on the lives of their subjects long before the white men to take advantage of our situation. If your house stands divided, Dont ever expect an outsider to come and put it aright for your without an ulterior motive of further decimation that may at worse seem unity in disguise. South Africa had 10 Nobel Laureates since history, Liberia 2, Egypt 4, Algeria 4, Kenya 1, Ghana 1, Nigeria 1, I believe we all distinctively have something unique to offer, from my wears to my perfume and a lot of my products are African and Nigerian made.

I am working on a brand of African products targeted at the white market as the primary target and consumers for now while the Africa market is Secondary since we Africans are plagued with a white man syndrome that we would never approve of anything the white man does not approve of. A lot of people may Know me for Agricultural ventures only but the truth is that I am equally skilled in fashion design, art and craft as I have my share of the fashion industry promoting the Nigerian brand name as a patriot and a proud Nigerian!

A lot of us complain of recession and looking for free money and soft loans when there's a lot we can do to elevate our life than to go out looking for fast online, virtual, ponzi, or cocky and estranged multilevel ventures out their or locking around to aid or engage in dubious or unspeakable ventures.

A lot of us condemn politicians for a lot of deficit alongside going overseas to squander and lavish tax payers money meanwhile conversely and saliently a lot of us are by far worse in patronizing foreign products as if nothing good can ever come out of My Awesome Nigeria! My cloth line, Leather & Ankara shoes and bags out beat a lot of foreign wears & products by quality and are by far affordable! Please patronize made in Nigerian product any where you see it whether its my product or not as long as its made in Nigeria and Africa, we are all good to go! Distributors, whole sale and retailers are wanted nation wide. To other for my wears, fabrics, Ankara & Leather products,

call Adewale Oladipupo 09099176956 or 08141208884

Also palm kernel oil and coconut oil is available for sell in large quantity and in measures of 25 litres.

1 Like

Re: Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 16, 2017
More Photos Please cheesy
Re: Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing by thesicilian: 2:44pm On May 16, 2017
So all of us, including doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, etc should be sewing bags and shoes?
Re: Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2017
thesicilian:
So all of us, including doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, etc should be sewing bags and shoes?
Dont sew o! Continue to cry out to government for more job creation, road and bribes construction, garri and rice production while you sit back and fold your arms in your office chair or like a couch potato, salary increment and minimum wage and better life as if government is your mother who must provide for your every needs!

Re: Pix Of What Nigerian Ladies, Youths, Employed And Unemployed Should Be Doing by thesicilian: 5:20pm On May 16, 2017
Ade3000yrs:
Dont sew o! Continue to cry out to government for more job creation, road and bribes construction, garri and rice production while you sit back and fold your arms in your office chair or like a couch potato, salary increment and minimum wage and better life as if government is your mother who must provide for your every needs!
Hahaha
And here am I cracking my brains daily on how to help the federal government create more jobs to help the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Quality Ties,blazers,time Piece,shirts Here!!! / Urgent Need Of Fashion Designering Job / Foreign Used (toks) 2013 Mercedes Benz C300 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.