Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

"I Do Not Owe At All" Dbanj Cried Out - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Do Not Owe At All" Dbanj Cried Out (387 Views)

I'm Not Married O I'm Still Single Min Ademola Stephen Cried Out.. / Download Video : Dbanj - Elchapo FT Gucci Mane & WANDE Coal / Studio Session..dbanj Ft. Wandecoal And Harrysong In Atl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Do Not Owe At All" Dbanj Cried Out by SaeedahCMA: 2:19pm On May 16, 2017
The koko master has come out full force to blot out all said about him that his owes a #100,000,000 debt. He spoke further about the influence of the social media on the story. His interview on Soundcity radio was fully loaded, packaged and explosive. He provided explicit answers to every questions about him including his marriage too.

You Do Not Want to Miss this Gist!

http://soundcity.tv/news/dbanj-10-fascinatingly-mundane-things-we-learnt-from-his-interview-with-moet-abebe/

(1) (Reply)

Okwa Chukwu Video From Newly Signed Mavin Records Artist / Watch Beastie Boys' Sabotage Gets Remixed With... Sesame Street? / Listen To Davido "If" By Ataj, A Nairalander (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.