Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. (11437 Views)

"Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / IPOB Agitation Being Funded By Imperialists - Some Compelling Evidence / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
Oh for those doubting what i am telling you another one of my predictions has just been proved right . The budget Viper Osinbajo conspired with Saraki to assent to is not has altered PMB's budget to halt any plans for infrastructure and of course Osinbajo kept the details of the budget bill Saraki appropriated secret from Nigerians until after he has assented to it .

Now he is talking about and feigning disapproval of changes that NAss made to the budget that he has already assented to . Despite the fact that he sat on the budget bill for about a month after Saraki passed it to him having sat on it for almost 6 months himself.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 27, 2017
The imperialists control our media and it was imperialists controlled Osinbajo headed FG that released a so called Buhari audio message, that is helping remind Nigeria at least subconsciously of a similar recording of Yaradua and sensitise us for Buhari's death.

In fact I listened to the audio tape and I can tell the recording is not of PMB's voice.

Not understanding, hausa language, the audio was spoken at such a speed that I thought it was a prayer. However when the translated words were shown, it turned out to be a speech. We know PMB does not make speeches speaking fast without pausing or slowing down in some places.

Now the audio released is not more than 1min, now we know no president would use just 1min to make a speech to address the nation.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2017
So why would Viper Osinbajo authorise a fraudulent speech audio to be released in the name of PMB?

Osinbajo's brief from his imperialist masters who installed him is to oversee the destruction and break up of Nigeria.

Perhaps the audio is made to whip up tribal sentiments to justify restructuring of Nigeria.

The fact that Osinbajo as the Acting President did not make an address of his own supports the theory that he authorised the dubious audio, to be the official address from PMB.

Osinbajo is a snake.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by driand(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
The imperialists control our media and it was imperialists controlled Osinbajo headed FG that released a so called Buhari audio message, that is helping remind Nigeria at least subconsciously of a similar recording of Yaradua and sensitise us for Buhari's death.

In fact I listened to the audio tape and I can tell the recording is not of PMB's voice.

Not understanding, hausa language, the audio was spoken at such a speed that I thought it was a prayer. However when the translated words were shown, it turned out to be a speech. We know PMB does not make speeches speaking fast without pausing or slowing down in some places.

Now the audio released is not more than 1min, now we know no president would use just 1min to make a speech to address the nation.
has the cabal denied the audio?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2017
There is only one cabal and it is the imperialist controlled one that Osinbajo and Saraki belong to. Osinbajo is a snake
driand:
has the cabal denied the audio?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by driand(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
There is only one cabal and it is the imperialist controlled one that Osinbajo and Saraki belong to. Osinbajo is a snake
has buhari or the presidency denied the audio?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Presidency is headed by snake Osinbajo who is in approval of this fraudulent audio.
That he has audacity to do this is indicative of the pathetic state Buhari must be in. My prediction is that by July, we would how Buhari would be permanently removed from the presidency, whether by imperialists giving him his final fatal dose of poison in London, or near fatal slow dose before sending him home to die, or perhaps , incapacitation of the president to the extent he is has to resign or be impeached. July is when imperialist are back in court trying to retain our N400trillion Malabu oil block they stole with assistance from their chief stooge Thief Obasanjo in 1999.
driand:
has buhari or the presidency denied the audio?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by driand(m): 11:24am On Jun 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
Presidency is headed by snake Osinbajo who is in approval of this fraudulent audio.
That he has audacity to do this is indicative of the pathetic state Buhari must be in. My prediction is that by July, we would how Buhari would be permanently removed from the presidency, whether by imperialists giving him his final fatal dose of poison in London, or near fatal slow dose before sending him home to die, or perhaps , incapacitation of the president to the extent he is has to resign or be impeached. July is when imperialist are back in court trying to retain our N400trillion Malabu oil block they stole with assistance from their chief stooge Thief Obasanjo in 1999.
still you haven't answered my question, has buhari debunked the audio? or his 'Abba kyarri' debunked the audio?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
If imperialist can poison and sieze the president in London, they can muffle his chief of staff.
driand:
still you haven't answered my question, has buhari debunked the audio? or his 'Abba kyarri' debunked the audio?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by driand(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
GenBuhari:
If imperialist can poison and sieze the president in London, they can muffle his chief of staff.
are u saying imperialists took him to London? Are you saying his chief of staff is an imperialists puppet and did as they ordered by taking buhari to London?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
It would be pure speculation to try and say what took PMB to London.
Likewise whether his chief of staff is in same covert imperialist as Viper Osinbajo.
The only thing I can say with certainty is that I saw PMB board the plane to London in January he was healthy and told reporters he was going on vacation, within days there were rumours of his death and he returned to Nigeria looking close to death.

I can also say with certainty that is no secret that imperialist overthrow and assassinate any African leader who doesn't completely follow their dictates. We know Buhari is a leader who has not followed imperialist's dictates so he had to be removed by any means.
driand:
are u saying imperialists took him to London? Are you saying his chief of staff is an imperialists puppet and did as they ordered by taking buhari to London?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
My prediction is that PMB is definitely not coming back to the presidential seat, he has served his purpose to the imperialists. Which was to use his electoral popularity as a vehicle to get their stooge Osinbajo to the presidential seat.

Buhari's infrastructure 2017 budget was secretly rewritten by Osinbajo and Saraki secret imperialist cabal.

Those infrastructure parts of budget not sabotaged by Osinbajo and Saraki will never be implemented (due rainy season) before Osinbajo and his imperialist controlled cabal oversee the break up of Nigeria.

If imperialists allow him to return alive it would be with enough slow poison to ensure he dies within days or few short weeks.

Alternatively he may be forced to resign or impeached due to incapacitation through imperialist slow poisoning in London.

Whichever way the imperialists play we would find out sometime in July.

July is month imperialists are back in our court to hang on to our $1trn Malabu oil block they stole from us.

I suspect Osinbajo and Saraki led imperialist cabal will need Osinbajo inauguration as President before the next UN assembly in September to aid the break up Nigeria agenda of the imperialists.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
If doubt Osinbajo and NAss leadership are secretly in the same imperialist controlled cabal, tell me one decision Osinbajo has taken that NAss has opposed?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Osinbajo slips out of country to AU summit without any coverage from media.
Has anybody else noticed a less transparency in government since PMB.

Any way you cut it any leader who is not transparent is not planning anything good for his people.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Another story from imperialist outfit Sahara reporters talks of "Buhari cabal".
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and run, their task is to mislead so that we are too confused to figure out imperialist conspiracies and webs of deceit.

Reality is the only cabal in charge of Nigeria is the imperialist cabal which both Osinbajo and NAss leadership are cooperative partners in.

Confusion is that Buhari's enemies in NAss are according to SR conspiring to ensure Osinbajo does not succeed Buhari, even though Buhari has already in a sense handed over to him as Acting President.

The story at same time is meant to sensitize us to the eventuality that Buhari is definitely not recovering, since imperialists in London have his life in their hands, and will definitely through their slow poisoning ensure he leaves the presidency seat one way or another!
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
Snake Osinbajo is a secret imperialist agent 2017 budget of infrastructure has been effectively sabotaged by collusion between Osinbajo and Saraki who is also imperialist sponsored to frustrate Nigeria's progress and Buhari.

Now we have reached rainy season the budget appropriated by Saraki is still being kept secret to Nigerians and it is likely been altered in a manner that would make and advances in infrastructure impossible in 2017. So Buhari has not been allowed to rule in 2017 and even his budget has been denied him.

Imperialist has no wish to see any development especially when they have their plans of breaking Nigeria up into smaller easily exploitable nations.

The secret 2017 budget as appropriated by Saraki is likely not anything like the same budget Buhari wrote, so Osinbajo has imperialist preferred budget he assented to , now he needs to get imperialist choice of corrupt ministers in place. Hence the trip to London so he can claim he has Buhari's blessing to re-shuffle the cabinet.
GenBuhari:
Another story from imperialist outfit Sahara reporters talks of "Buhari cabal".
Sahara Reporters are imperialist owned and run, their task is to mislead so that we are too confused to figure out imperialist conspiracies and webs of deceit.

Reality is the only cabal in charge of Nigeria is the imperialist cabal which both Osinbajo and NAss leadership are cooperative partners in.

Confusion is that Buhari's enemies in NAss are according to SR conspiring to ensure Osinbajo does not succeed Buhari, even though Buhari has already in a sense handed over to him as Acting President.

The story at same time is meant to sensitize us to the eventuality that Buhari is definitely not recovering, since imperialists in London have his life in their hands, and will definitely through their slow poisoning ensure he leaves the presidency seat one way or another!
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by kettykings: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
No North American or European leader has ever died of illness whilst in office, at least not in living memory.

Buhari would be the 3rd serving Nigerian leader in 19 years to mysteriously die from illness whilst in office.

If we add the likes Balewa, Ironsi, Muritala Mohammed and also those overthrown like Gowon, Shagari, Buhari and if we also add potential leaders who were likely poisoned such as Abiola and Idiagbon. You should have to say that the continued trend of our leaders have their tenure cut short, should be viewed with suspicion especially, when it always happens to those that try to fix the country.

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders; Thief Obasanjo etc, some like IBB suffering long term illnesses, are still surviving and likely would outlive Buhari.

No North American Leader ever ordered the military against unarmed protesters or went to United Nations General security council to be campaigning for palestinians .

The Chinakwes dog went to United Nations security council to campaing against the state of israel was the foolish dog dug his grave . And this was coming after his 97% and 5 % drama.

Truly he whom the gods want to kill they first make Mad
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Off point by a wide margin. Issue here is trying to expose to you imperialist conspiracy against Nigeria and Africa.
kettykings:

No North American Leader ever ordered the military against unarmed protesters or went to United Nations General security council to be campaigning for palestinians .

The Chinakwes dog went to United Nations security council to campaing against the state of israel was the foolish dog dug his grave . And this was coming after his 97% and 5 % drama.

Truly he whom the gods want to kill they first make Mad
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by givbitcoin: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
No North American or European leader has ever died of illness whilst in office, at least not in living memory.

Buhari would be the 3rd serving Nigerian leader in 19 years to mysteriously die from illness whilst in office.

If we add the likes Balewa, Ironsi, Muritala Mohammed and also those overthrown like Gowon, Shagari, Buhari and if we also add potential leaders who were likely poisoned such as Abiola and Idiagbon. You should have to say that the continued trend of our leaders have their tenure cut short, should be viewed with suspicion especially, when it always happens to those that try to fix the country.

Many corrupt Nigerian leaders; Thief Obasanjo etc, some like IBB suffering long term illnesses, are still surviving and likely would outlive Buhari.

Look within. Buhari was poisoned during the campaign and it's from within. Stop accusing the white concerning this. Why do you think people refer to tinubu as master planner? He has his eyes fixed on that throne and Buhari was the most valued bait. He just steps away from where he is aiming.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Imperialist outfit SR is out to deceive us.
Thy just published a story about a plan for Buhari to return 27th July.
If the imperialist poisoning him in UK allow him to return to Nigeria to the seat of the presidency it would be very short-lived, before he is either forced to leave the presidency one way or another.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
How can some people be calling my predictions conspiracy theories?

I predicted back in April 2015 that Buhari would be removed from at a time of imperialist choosing.

So I have been vindicated. Who removed Buhari? Well is he not in an imperialist hospital whilst his government is being run by ab imperialist stooge Osinbajo?

If you really believe that Abacha , Yaradua and now Buhari's removal from office were just fate, then you need to open your eyes.

Nigeria and who rules it is absolutely important to imperialists who have come to see us as a huge cash cow, through corruption that benefits imperialists economically.

This is why our corrupt leader rarely fall ill; but any leader like Abacha, Yaradua or Buhari who tries to curb corruption and develop the country is taken out one way or another.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Saraki was sponsored by imperialists to frustrate PMB from fixing the country; Snake Osinbajo was installed by imperialists in VP search in readiness to take over from PMB once imperialists remove Buhari.

Now that Saraki and Osinbajo who are in same imperialist cabal, head their respective arms of government , they can seamlessly implement imperialist agenda, whilst feigning a strained relationship which they would use to justify non implementation of Buhari's 2017 budget.

However when it comes to them conspiring to keep Nigerians in the dark there is no conflict at all between them. Hence Osinbajo keeping details of 2017 budget bill secret whilst at same time assenting to it.

Saraki also did not ask questions when policy favour imperialist interests. For example Arik Air pull out of the recruitive international flights market that would benefit imperialist airlines.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
GenBuhari:
What if I told that in last 25 years all world leaders that have died in office from illness have all been African and the number is over 20 with exception of Chavez (who was strongly anti-imperialists)

What was Buhari doing in London in the first place?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by SegunAdewole: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
This Abokii guy and him useless conspiracy theories. I remember when once claimed to be 'Ibo' during dullard Buhari's campaign. grin
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Imperialists strategy - blame
the victim.
SnowJay92:

What was Buhari doing in London in the first place?
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialists strategy - blame
the victim.

You're incorrigible!
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Blue3k(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
SnowJay92:

You're incorrigible!

Yeah he won't see his faults to why his nation weak. Beg the bully stop picking on you is his master plan.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by thoth: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't deny there is an imperialists orchestrated Grand Plan going on, but you are just wrong in your assumptions.

Buhari's death is not as a result of TRYING to fix the country and i won't say more on that.

The whole of Nigerian polity is in the hands of the Colonists, Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo(by proxy) Saraki, Ekweremadu, anyone of value you know and many more lying in the shadows of our numerous parastatals, from DSS to the Army, Ministry of Finance to Ministry of Works.
The new creed is power at all Costs determined by who'll please the master most by more concessions.

The sad part is that these fools except Obasanjo don't even have an inkling of what the imperialists objectives were and neither do they care. none can see beyond enriching himself. that's Nigeria for you.
Buhari remains the most wicked president Nigeria ever had. He accepted conditions that even IBB rejected During the IMF imposed SAP. Now acceptance is just one thing but going overboard in implementing extremely destructive policies on the same people that belived in him is just pure evil.

What he failed to understand that their are others who would accept more conditions than he did and that the colonists only wants results and cares for No one.
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by AbelDjassi: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
[s]
GenBuhari:

[/s]

Another polemic from Nairaland's own certified Conspiracy Theorist on Steriods grin

Did your imperialistic Ogre put a noose around Buhari's neck to drag him across to London?
Do you ever take deep breaths before regaling us with your flights of fantasy on these pages?

^^^
And why is this my problem, in a nation where leaders high on gluttony also pay scant regard to their immediate medical concerns - never mind its decrepit healthcare infrastructure?

Have you checked out the average life expectancy in Nigeria for the past 20 years? Or do you just enjoy posting emotion-laden rants from your little echo chamber? cheesy

#Nonsense and ingredients
Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Do you think they pre-warned that they intended to poison him?

You are trying to blame the victim.
AbelDjassi:
[s]

Another polemic from Nairaland's own certified Conspiracy Theorist on Steriods grin

Did your imperialistic Ogre put a noose around Buhari's neck to drag him across to London?
Do you ever take deep breaths before regaling us with your flights of fantasy on these pages?

^^^
And why is this my problem, in a nation where leaders high on gluttony also pay scant regard to their immediate medical concerns - never mind its decrepit healthcare infrastructure?

Have you checked out the average life expectancy in Nigeria for the past 20 years? Or do you just enjoy posting emotion-laden rants from your little echo chamber? cheesy

#Nonsense and ingredients

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Do you think they pre-warned that they intended to poison him?

You are trying to blame the victim.
AbelDjassi:
[s]

^^^

Have you chocked out the average life expectancy in Nigeria for the past 20 years? Or do you just enjoy posting emotion-lade rants from your little echo chamber? cheesy

#Nonsense and ingredients'

Re: PMB was poisoned by white imperialists in London. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
October 1st seems to have been chosen by imperialists to disrupt any celebration of independence day, which may have a unifying effect on the nation, celebration must not happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Celebrates 59th Birthday / I Know The Way To Prosperity, Says Tinubu / Tanker Explosion Rocks Iju Ishaga, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.