Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

$5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion (4466 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets Ramaphosa, Advisory Council Over South African Economy / Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over South-East Governors' Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 16, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
The ongoing road rehabilitation and construction massively going on in the south east aren't going in other geo political zones and no one is complaining why will this senator try to whip up sentiments where it's not supposed to be so. bunch of ingrates.
OMG!
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by reptile1: 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
As usual a cat man must be the snake in the house. Thunder damage that coneheaded gbenga of a swine

4 Likes

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by SalamRushdie: 8:45pm On May 16, 2017
Another defeat for the wicked tribalist Buhari..Buhari God pass you

4 Likes

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Blue3k(m): 8:50pm On May 16, 2017
I wonder if they will link all these cities with they money budgeted. I know Aba is already included in costal line. The rest are a mystery.

Port-Harcourt, Aba, Enugu, Makurdi, Lafia, Gudi, Jos, Bauchi and Maidugur.
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by vagabondMynd44: 8:51pm On May 16, 2017
what are igbos still doing in the senate.. why do they want to be captured in a Nigerian project

They should give them biafra not rail line abegi.. who dash monkey banana
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by vagabondMynd44: 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
Blue3k:
I wonder if the will link all these cities with the money. I know Aba is already included in costal line. The rest are a mystery.

Port-Harcourt, Aba, Enugu, Makurdi, Lafia, Gudi, Jos, Bauchi and Maidugur.

you will keep wondering cos that's all you do best
from biafra or nothing to this bullcrap.. shameless piou
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Realdeals(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2017
It was there HERO that drew the plan, it was approved during his tenure.
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by vagabondMynd44: 8:56pm On May 16, 2017
Realdeals:
It was there HERO that drew the plan, it was approved during his tenure.

you dey mind them?
hate and jealousy for yorubas is what's killing them

na we say make their lands useless? useless landlocked potopoto area
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Agumbaa: 8:59pm On May 16, 2017
tifany89:

Naaa Bro you didn't get him clearly. He actually meant "little things" like carrying every section of the country along in projects and all. I have noticed the guy isn't tribalistic like the rest of dem

Nah, that guy is subtly tribalistic, no be seunmsg again? Check his prev posts, esp when it concerns anything Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Blue3k(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2017
vagabondMynd44:

you will keep wondering cos that's all you do best
from biafra or nothing to this bullcrap.. shameless piou

Your so shallow and vapid it's sad. Who told you I want Biafra? I don't engage in dumb arguements especially on positions I don't hold. Please cry me a river and proceed drown it. Don't worry you won't be missed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by vantage001: 9:26pm On May 16, 2017
Look at his perforated conehead. cheesy Hopeless yoruba douche.
These mongrels think they will be in the seat of power forever.
Well, everything is a matter of precedence. We will repay them a 1000 fold in due time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by vantage001: 9:29pm On May 16, 2017
aribisala0:

Tell us a time when you did not do that. You have ALWAYS DONE THAT.
REFER TO HISTORY
What would be news is if you did something different. You have always been boyboy. No be today
Better remain used to it.
A tribalistic El-rufai or any northerner for that matter will get our votes before any yoruba man alive.

4 Likes

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Oblang(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Nah, that guy is subtly tribalistic, no be seunmsg again? Check his prev posts, esp when it concerns anything Biafra.

See Igbo man sef dey see person wey dey tribalistic....
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by CaptainGOOD: 10:36pm On May 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Guy nawa for u oo.. asimgi nyem nmba gi.
Gi nyam.fake1 i jst dnt kno why undecided
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by madapcmod: 10:46pm On May 16, 2017
For Sen. Gbenga Ashafa, he said that government was a continuum as as such the South East could still be captured in the future.

His comment infuriated many of the senators who shouted him down.

The usual devils from the land of the fallen demon, the backstabbing witches would always see reason to support marginalization of SE, even the Northerners knew the exclusion was obvious, but the usual slaves that do the bidding and "otimpku" for their god up north were up to defend the evil. we see them here day and night defending this confused and evil govt and someone will tell me this country is one. Fvck one Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by tifany89(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Guess I mistook him for someone else. One omoluabi guy, my bad
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by aribisala0(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
vantage001:

Better remain used to it.
A tribalistic El-rufai or any northerner for that matter will get our votes before any yoruba man alive.
Why the announcement who ask you? You are weak.YOU HAVE NEVER voted for Yoruba before and we do not need you. You are irrelevant to us to stop whining like a spurned bìitch
Vote for yourselves like we have always done . Don't you believe in yourself?
Your words reveal weakness and frustration
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by vantage001: 1:09am On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:

Why the announcement who ask you? You are weak.YOU HAVE NEVER voted for Yoruba before and we do not need you. You are irrelevant to us to stop whining like a spurned bìitch
'
No. It is been straight forward. You can call it weakness or whatever- that is your prerogative.
We play our politics straight. So don't ever expect our votes now or in the future.
If any candidates from yorubaland even if he/she is a saint ever find himself/herself in competition with any northerner in the Nigerian political space should just be adviced to forget it.
He/she from yorubaland has lost already.

1 Like

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by madapcmod: 5:08am On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:

really? so who voted MKO? who voted Obasanjo in PDP when the whole south west voted AD? The truth is Igbos have been more Nigerian than any of the three major tribes and what do they get in return? treachery from SW and hatred from North.

1 Like

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by aribisala0(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2017
madapcmod:

really? so who voted MKO? who voted Obasanjo in PDP when the whole south west voted AD? The truth is Igbos have been more Nigerian than any of the three major tribes and what do they get in return? treachery from SW and hatred from North.
Are you pretending or are you this stupid? If you did not vote Obasanjo who would you have voted for? You voted him out of spite knowing fully well that the Yorubarejected him.
What evidence do you have that you voted MKO? You did not vote him ,stop telling lies
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by aribisala0(m): 6:12am On May 17, 2017
vantage001:
'
No. It is been straight forward. You can call it weakness or whatever- that is your prerogative.
We play our politics straight. So don't ever expect our votes now or in the future.
If any candidates from yorubaland even if he/she is a saint ever find himself/herself in competition with any northerner in the Nigerian political space should just be adviced to forget it.
He/she from yorubaland has lost already.
We never expect your votes they are useless to us so stop acting like a jilted lover. Do what is in your interest like real people do.Do you enter the market to buy what you went to buy or start telling other traders I am not entering your shop.That is madness. The trader has had his shop before you were born and the shop will be there when you are dead and rotten. Go to the shop of whom you wish to patronise and stop making announcement about what you will not buy or whose shop you won't enter. You are irrelevant
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by madapcmod: 6:19am On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:
Are you pretending or are you this stupid? If you did not vote Obasanjo who would you have voted for? You voted him out of spite knowing fully well that the Yorubarejected him.
What evidence do you have that you voted MKO? You did not vote him ,stop telling lies

From igbos NEVER voted yoruba to Igbos voted OBJ(yoruba) to spite yoruba. OMG, thought i was discussing with a human being, sorry robot. Got none of your swinging time.

Please has there been a time yorubas voted an Igbod man ''rejected'' by igbos to spite igbos? you "rejected" yoruba indeed bc he was not in your tribal party, talk of the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. You voted buhari too bc of Osibanjo factor and now you lots are enjoying the change. Same "rejected" OBJ by the yorubas got overwhelming votes from all SW states save for lagos. Though he was rejected or did u ppl later realize he was "son of d shoil''? same rejected OBJ is literally worshipped by most yoruba today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Nobody: 6:26am On May 17, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
The ongoing road rehabilitation and construction massively going on in the south east aren't going in other geo political zones and no one is complaining why will this senator try to whip up sentiments where it's not supposed to be so. bunch of ingrates.

Can u name three of those projects amala infested brain

1 Like

Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by aribisala0(m): 6:32am On May 17, 2017
madapcmod:

From igbos NEVER voted yoruba to Igbos voted OBJ(yoruba) to spite yoruba. OMG, thought i was discussing with a human being, sorry robot. Got none of your swinging time.

Please has there been a time yorubas voted an Igbod man ''rejected'' by igbos to spite igbos? you "rejected" yoruba indeed bc he was not in your tribal party, talk of the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria. You voted buhari too bc of Osibanjo factor and now you lots are enjoying the change. Same "rejected" OBJ by the yorubas got overwhelming votes from all SW states save for lagos. Though he was rejected or did u ppl later realize he was "son of d shoil''? same rejected OBJ is literally worshipped by most yoruba today.
Don't be stupid we are talking of situations where Eboe had a choice between a Yoruba and Hausa candidate. That was what we were talking about before you interjected your stupid self. You then bring the Obasanjo example when you had only Yoruba candidates. If you have nothing to say cover your rotten teeth and stop trying to be clever by half

Eboe people should figure out how to engineer a situation where only Eboe names are on ballot. That WILL NEVER HAPPEN
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by Agumbaa: 7:15am On May 17, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Guy nawa for u oo.. asimgi nyem nmba gi.
Gi nyam.fake1 i jst dnt kno why undecided

Bro, I no give u fake one nau. Sorry, no be fake sir.
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by CaptainGOOD: 7:21am On May 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

Bro, I no give u fake one nau. Sorry, no be fake sir.

Been tryin n tryin eno dey go
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by CaptainGOOD: 7:26am On May 17, 2017
Hm
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by madenigga(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2017
This news is fake
Re: $5.8bn Loan Request: Senate to decline approval over South-East exclusion by madenigga(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2017
That loan has already been approved.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Tribunal Updates So Far. Pdp Leading So Far / Updated: Abia State: Live Results.... / Breaking: Saraki Plans To Go Back To APC, Akpabio Back To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.