Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

JAMB 2017 Questions Comments Box - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 Questions Comments Box (804 Views)

Prof. Augustine Uzoma Nwagbara Sacked By Ghana Over 'Inciteful' Comments / Adult Education: I Am Still Proud Of My Department Despite The Negative Comments / "Will You Go Back To Primary 6 For 50billion Naira?": See Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2017 Questions Comments Box by youngpascal(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2017
The thread aims at keeping followers abreast of the topics and questions set by the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board.
I think this will help candidates who are scheduled for Thursday(18th) and the latter days.
A cousin told me that the Use of English he wrote included questions on:
Registers _ Agriculture
In dependence .
His friend said the questions he wrote on Registers were related to Health.

Biology
According to him few questions were repeated. Other questions included: skeletal system (mammal), kidney, vegetation, taxonomy (monera and protista)

Physics
More of electricity than any other topic. Calculations weren't as many as the previous years'.
Chemistry
Electrolysis, Organic compounds; Benzene to be precise, Solubility
I am not able to update topics on other subjects as I do not have a source of them.
Note: This is to inform you that I am not in anyway stating, implying or insinuating that the questions you are going to write will be the same as what I have updated/am going to update.
Should any of these be repeated then count yourself lucky. I wish you best of luck

Feel free to add the questions you wrote if you can
Re: JAMB 2017 Questions Comments Box by youngpascal(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2017
According to classicMcgee a nairalander who wrote his on Monday 15th: PHYSICS: Thermionic Emission Light Waves Heat(expansivity) Equilibrium of forces.. Magnetic Field... Elasticity.... Simple a.c circuit.. BIOLOGY: Variation Evolution Ecosystem Circulatory System Cell Association Skeletal systems CHEMISTRY: Solubility Organic Chemistry (concentrate more on this) Bonding Oxidation and reduction Separation Techniques Gas laws Electricity Chemical Combination Periodic Table ENGLISH QUESTIONS FROM INDEPENDENCE) *Tayo's mother routinely wrapped towel around her waist because she? *When Vanessa flew from London, she landed in? *Tayo's Choice of marriage is?? *Mr Murdoch and Tayo's Father were? *On Arrival at aberleigh, Tayo was welcomed by?? *On their way to Lagos, Tayo sat at the back of the car with his?? *in the Novel, Vanessa's best friend was?? *"I'll take your suitcase to your room, Darling" who is the speaker referring to as darling?? *Vanessa came to Nigeria during I Hope this will be of help to others...
Re: JAMB 2017 Questions Comments Box by youngpascal(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2017
If you are a jambite still preparing for exam, you may want to keep following... more to come.
And thanks to the first contributor ClassicMcGee

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 Questions Comments Box by ClassicMcGee(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2017
youngpascal:
If you are a jambite still preparing for exam, you may want to keep following... more to come.
And thanks to the first contributor ClassicMcGee

Yo welcome

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Or Dentistry...which One Is The Best?? / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / Why Jamb Reduced Their Cut Off Mark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.