Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself (1390 Views)

Amaechi Swears-In New Acting Chief Judge For Rivers / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2010
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8453321.stm

I think it is him. I know his voice enough.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by sjeezy8: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2010
hausas sound alike so i doubt its him. If it is why didnt talk to other news staions in Nigeria and not only hausa BBC.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by Onlytruth(m): 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2010
I really think it is him. I know hausas sound alike, I know Yar aduas voice. The question is, when was this recorded?
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by naijatoday: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
I am not sure that is him.

Why can he not just appear on Video or call the Nigerian press to Saudi Arabia to come and interview him.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by sjeezy8: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2010
good point, it doesnt say anything about dates or anything and doesnt address the Terrorist list and co . . . so that being said it can be him but recorded before.

the response by next news was a good one
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by blacksta(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
The question one should ask  - why chose a foreign media over a local one  and also it was really short phone call.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by muhsin(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjeezy8:

hausas sound alike so i doubt its him. If it is why didnt talk to other news staions in Nigeria and not only hausa BBC.

Why are you that doubting?
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by sammyzacks(m): 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2010
That was not Yaradua. It was a different guy on the phone.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by Gekko(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
Sounds like him but could easily be an impostor.  either way, i could care less if he returns or not.  This  village slowpoke has made a fool of Nigerians and he is a massive failure.  He recognized  the super eagles at the end of his speech, im mean come on, if the current state of affairs is anything to go by, how significant is the Super eagles in the grand scheme of things?  After all the prayers, patience and consideration he has been blessed with by Nigerians, he couldn't even address the nation directly via nta, ait or any of the local media.   Fu*c this bast**rd and the horse he rode in on,
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by sjeezy8: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
muhsin:

Why are you that doubting?

If it was him it was pre recorded how can the president wish the Eagles goodluck in angola and not address Nigeria being listed as a terrorist country and mutallab?

Only a stupid or a hired reporter wouldnt ask questions that address Terrorism and Nigeria being labeled as a terrist country.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2010
I dont think it is him. . . . .even if it is him, that person sound like someone in btw life and death.
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by xterra2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
This is not him,thats not his voice.Search youtube for any of his speeches then compare the voice
Re: Listen To Yar Adua Here On Bbc, Then Judge For Yourself by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2010
Tell them oh . . . . . that was an impostor and whoever did that ought to be arrested.

(1) (Reply)

Yar Adua Crippled ! / Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] / Nigeria At 50: 1 Million Special Dvds Coming Free To Nigerian Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.