Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander (712 Views)

Something Is Wrong With My Result,jamb Should Please Look Into This Situation / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / Mass Failure In 2017 Jamb The Senate Should Do Something About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
Good day Nairalander.

This is my second jamb examination, i wrote my first jamb with paper form in 2011 at Govt college, Efon Alaye, Ekiti state i was in SS3 then just to test my IQ and i scored 215 but due to some physical and spiritual challenge that i encountered then made me lost my UNAD now EKSU admission despite that i still pass the post UTME....Now i wrote my second jamb here in Delta state last week Saturday in DELSU but unfortunately i scored 176 due to the System failure in DELSU because I'm 100% sure that i would have scored 200 above if not the system that Bleep me up because the Exam is one of the simplest challenge i ever seen, No Expo, No wuru wuru.

Reason why i scored below the cut off mark..

. Firstly I started my CBT at 97 mins instead of 120 mins, The moment i entered the exam hall i sat down in my exam number cabinet , when they instruct us to logging i did it but unfortunately the system network disconnected, The supervisor, NYSC Copers in the hall intervene and they did their best but it could not yield any good result until i was asked to moved to the last roll where i almost tried like 4 system to log in but those system couldn't connected me, i was so worried. Suddenly, i was called by the instructor master through loud speaker that "Ajala Sanusi Buhari pls come forward" immediately i ran to him and i was directed to my exam seat number, and i could not believe it when i saw my time had reduced to 97 mins but i didn't bother because i know am capable of it but the last stroke that broke the camel back was the system that trip off in 20mins to go and submitted my CBT automatically before my time expired.

I do hope FG, JAMB help us because many people also encountered the same of such of complain like me.

Pls Nairalander don't mock my write up, although i may not good in English but i just want to express my feeling.

Oga Seun Lalasticlala pls epp me, i need Front page

Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by sirusX(m): 4:40pm On May 16, 2017
Even with the issues, you got a 176. I'd say welldone, even though that score isn't enough
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by INTERMAN: 4:45pm On May 16, 2017
What have you been doing since 2011 till now??
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
INTERMAN:
What have you been doing since 2011 till now??
i had an accident that lead to a long years bone fracture or read the post again
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2017
sirusX:
Even with the issues, you got a 176. I'd say welldone, even though that score isn't enough
Thanks Bro i hope they call us back to come and re-write it or they add marks
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
NLproblemchild come here oooo
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by INTERMAN: 5:30pm On May 16, 2017
Badtman:
i had an accident that lead to a long years bone fracture or read the post again
Eeyah. I didn't see that
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by INTERMAN: 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
Badtman:
I don't think Jamb will do that. Try and prepare for next one. Or I will advisw you to enroll for pre degree program or Ijmb
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by sirusX(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2017
Badtman:
Thanks Bro i hope they call us back to come and re-write it or they add marks

Have you written a detailed email to Jamb stating your complaints

Just in case there are other similar cases they might want to treat
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2017
sirusX:

Have you written a detailed email to Jamb stating your complaints

Just in case there are other similar cases they might want to treat
no but i will do so now

1 Like

Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by sirusX(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2017
Badtman:
no but i will do so now
I pray something happens

1 Like

Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
sirusX:

I pray something happens
Amen bros abeg do you know the jamb email address
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2017
op I feel for u.
God will surely comfort u
it pains knowing what to write in an exam but one factor like that wouldn't let

1 Like

Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by NLProblemChild(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
Badtman:
NLproblemchild come here oooo
will it add to my jamb scor?
Re: I Do Hope That FG Look Into The System Failure In Jamb First Day By Nairalander by Badtman(m): 7:10pm On May 16, 2017
NLProblemChild:
will it add to my jamb scor?
na now i realise that you are a real Problem kid

(1) (Reply)

N Power Exam Platform For 2017 Candidates / Unilag Postgraduate 2017/2018 Entrance Past Questions&Answers (V.Sure Admission) / Own A School Or Want A Blog/website I Can Help - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.