Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. (1621 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / I Am Done: Time To Rally Together For Southern Unity / There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by waledeji(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

u think i am like una cheap dirty afonja girls

abeg gerrout

I know you are not cheap, I know you don't take anything less than 5k cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by lullyboy: 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:
Yorubas are what we call in Igbo "Mma Iru Abua". Im not going to tranlate what that is in English however, Yorubas cannot be trusted........definitely not by Igbos anyway.
Trying to notice the sense in this. The decision of a single YORUBA man must change the entire course of history.
Or the actions and mistakes of some ibo dead ruler must translate to the general view of all ibos.
A wise man once said : A man is a man, his action doesnt represent the populace of where he is from....look beyond the smoke and create your own path
Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by Arda1000(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
waledeji:

The problem with south is ABA MADE JEWS, the the Osus of eboes are at the mercy of the ABA MADE JEWS cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by waledeji(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=Arda1000 post=56583850][/quote][img][/img]
Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by Amberon: 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
Not my business. Your director does.
IgbosAreGreat:

have u ever hear or seen me shouting biafra and dragging south south to it

Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by IJOBA2: 7:28pm On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:
Yorubas MUSLIMS are what we call in Igbo "Mma Iru Abua". Im not going to tranlate what that is in English however, Yorubas cannot be trusted........definitely not by Igbos anyway.
FIXED
Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by tollyboy5(m): 2:07am On May 17, 2017
I don't like the way igbosaregreat constitute nuisance in most political thread sad how I wished internet was meant for only educated citizens. people separate Yoruba muslims and christians on naira land but the truth is that we have Yoruba atheist and traditional worshipers which unite when they have similar interest so Yoruba's are one progressive people that don't play with unity despite difference. that is why northerners sees Yoruba are good political ally. The SS and north central knows how to put tribal interest backward when unity is needed. SS are one important people in Nigeria that has showed their relevance in the country's politics we seek better unity with SS, NC, NE , NW. excluding SE who are not neccesary needed. Of recent they want to be included in the light ray project connecting other regions to SW undecided which I strongly oppose because they are of no important to southern unity. When other southerners and north central request for restructuring only this complicated people ask others to support their Biafra. well a day would come when the five Igbo state would be allowed to have their country without forcing others.
Re: The Igbos And The Yoruba 'cold War'; A Case For Southern Unity. by tollyboy5(m): 2:19am On May 17, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

u think i am like una cheap dirty afonja girls

abeg gerrout
Clean Igbo girls with hairy chest and full grown beard natural broad head with yam legs who find it difficult to marry young Igbo guyz and only go for old Igbo men who pays their expensive pride price, yet find it easy getting pregnant for Yoruba demons undecided who would think twice marry them out of pity talk less of considering bride price grin .Its not your fault we have so much praised Igbo girls that they don't know their place when talking about our girls undecided well I blame it on Igbo girls loyalty to us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Receives Scultpured Image Made 2 Honour Him(pics) / Igbo Quit Notice: Apologise To All Nigerians... North Central APC Youths Demand / BIAFRA: Tension As Kanu Partly Support One Nigeria Today Video evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.