Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer (1922 Views)

MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Melaye Recall: Okun People Allege Forgery Of Their Signature In The First List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by BrandSpurNG: 6:22pm On May 16, 2017
The shift towards leading more balanced, conscious and healthier lifestyles has completely changed our consumption habits, starting with our food choices to the clothes we wear, and even impacting our alcohol intake.

Now Heineken has joined the movement by launching a zero-alcohol, low-calorie version of their signature lager called Heineken 0.0.

The Dutch company has been working for years to achieve the impossible: a beer that would perfectly replicate the flavor of the original recipe, minus the 5% alcohol degree. As Willem van Waesberghe, Global Craft and Brew Master at Heineken, states in a press release:

“Removing alcohol from regular 5% Heineken would have been easy, but it wouldn’t deliver the best tasting non-alcoholic beer.

Heineken 0.0 is brewed from scratch and has a perfectly balanced taste with refreshing fruity notes and soft malty body.”

Adding to this is the fact that the beer only contains 69 calories.

This move also represents a huge business opportunity for the company, which aims to become the leading global zero-alcohol beer brand in 10 to 15 years. As Reuters reports, Heineken is hoping to tap into this growing market which grew about 5% a year from 2010 to 2015.

The beer was introduced this past weekend at Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona, and will now go on sale in 14 markets.

Read more: https://brandspurng.com/heineken-launches-a-zero-alcohol-version-of-their-signature-beer/

Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2017
Finally Abok$ can taste beer since dis ish non-alcoholic

1 Like

Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 16, 2017
lol
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by SweetJoystick(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
If e like make e e -0.0 I no dey drink
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
what is world turning to ? coffee without caffiene , coke without sugar and now heineken beer without the alchohol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by TheFreeOne: 6:57pm On May 16, 2017
Jiang:
Finally Abok$ can taste beer since dis ish non-alcoholic

So you neva see where some Muslims dey take style drink alcohol?
Dem go pour am inside dat Dem 'washing kettle' and den stylishly do the needful cheesy

Seriously isn't it hypocrisy for Muslims benefitting and states sharing VAT from alcohol while operating sharia laws

Anyway that's a novel development from Heineken.

3 Likes

Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Nbote(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2017
But how I go pay for non alcoholic Heineken? Either u're drinking Heineken or u are not... Nothing like Heineken juice

1 Like

Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Lucasbalo(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2017
One of the few non alcoholic beer that I can drink. Big ups for Heineken .
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Lucasbalo(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
what is world turning to ? coffee without caffiene , coke without sugar and now heineken beer without the alchohol...
Sorry buddy, some of us hates alcohol including your homie trump.
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by SalamRushdie: 8:24pm On May 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Sorry buddy, some of us hates alcohol including your homie trump.

That's true Trump has never tasted alcohol ..Great man ..you see you guys have something in common .
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Lucasbalo(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That's true Trump has never tasted alcohol ..Great man ..you see you guys have something in common .
For that and his commitment to his family, I love him for that. Funny enough, never tasted alcohol in my life too for what I witnessed growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago.
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by SalamRushdie: 8:34pm On May 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
For that and his commitment to his family, I love him for that. Funny enough, never tasted alcohol in my life too for what I witnessed growing up in Uptown Section of Chicago.

Wow that's impressive..I like me some beer or cognac once in a while
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Justuceleague2: 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
Bet why?
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 16, 2017
I hate alcohol, you won't see me where people take that thing.
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by Lanretoye(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2017
beer without alcohol is a scam.
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by finallybusy: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
I’m looking for this. God, Nigerians are ignorant.
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by helinues: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bar man, give me Enikeni

grin
Re: Heineken Launches A Zero-alcohol Version Of Their Signature Beer by kokoA(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
So e no go high me? Dead on arrival..

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Resignation By Tonye Princewill / Breaking: Nigeria Army On A House To House Arrest Of IPOB In Abia / Osinbajo In Gbagi Market, Ibadan To Inspect Solar Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.