Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Right Age To Leave Home. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Right Age To Leave Home. (400 Views)

200, 000 People To Leave America As Trump Ends Temporary Protected Status / Isreal Govt. Orders Africans To Leave Within 90 Days Or Face Imprisonment / China Orders north Korean Firms To Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Age To Leave Home. by DonPsymon(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2017
When is the right age to leave home in Nigeria

There comes a time when your parents become too overbearing and on your nerves and for men, a time when you know you need to fend for yourself. When is the appropriate age

Before you say 'ask Google' I already did and look what I found.

"Choose to leave home - at age 16 a young person can leave home without their parents' consent. But until 17, Child, Youth and Family can send the child home if they believe they're at risk. get married or enter into a civil union with parents' consent - age 16. be legally independent of guardianship - age 18 ."

undecided

I think it doesn't apply to Nigerians

undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Chelsea Deal Makes Victor Moses Richest Paid Nigerian Footballer In Europe. / What New Faith Is This? / A Trip Down Uniben Lane ( Part 9 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.