Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Systematic Ways Of Winning A Ladies Heart - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Systematic Ways Of Winning A Ladies Heart (353 Views)

Five Ways Of Guys Being Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Systematic Ways Of Winning A Ladies Heart by Sisprecy: 7:24pm On May 16, 2017
. Bachelors do ask me questions on how to win the love of ladies they admire so much without being turned down.Check some of the useful tips I provde :A prospective suitor must be ready for mariage in all sense of it and should be obvious. Both sex do want good things of life,such as good figure, sense of dressing,fine facial look etc.So,know a little bit about her character, interest, religion and friends. If the love increases, look for where she usually visit and try to meet her, exchange pleasantries and complimentary cards. Take note if she wears wedding's ring or not. If she does, you must keep off but make a joke about it.If there is none, and you are more attracted, pray to God. After three days, dial her number and remind her how both of you met, mention your name,the place and the statement she can quickly remember.If her tone is encouraging, try to book a date with her, if she agrees, it's time to know each other before the proposal and mariage.

(1) (Reply)

A New Friend. / I Need A Girlfriend For Serious Relationship In Ibadan / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.