Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Who Is Rashad Khalifa? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Rashad Khalifa? (1005 Views)

Rashad Khalifa Was A Coptic Christian / Rashid Khalifa's Trick Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Rashad Khalifa? by alimat2(f): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
I just came across the post of one usisky and i was so amazed by the kind of muslim he is.I also visited the site www.submission.org and i suprised at the write-ups

Who made Rashad Khalifa a nobi of Ggod?

I think the aim of this Man is to misguide muslim, in my own opinion this man call Rashad Khalifa is directly frm shaitan and we should avoid him and his followers.

May Allah Guide us to the right path
Re: Who Is Rashad Khalifa? by AbuZola3(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
Wayyo Allah
Re: Who Is Rashad Khalifa? by muhsin(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2010
Salam,

I read somewhere Abu-Safwan, on of our members here, saying he has written a book in which he refutes most of Khalifa Rashad's false claims. I hope he'll see this OP, come and share his "experience" with us.

I too read quite a number of pieces about the father and leader of misguided Quranites. If time permits, I'll say more here, inshaAllah.

May Allah guide us to the right path, amin.

(1) (Reply)

Not 'brainwashed': American Women Who Converted To Islam Speak Out / A Jewish Man Reverts To Islam Live On Air For Gaza. / Parenting Lessons From Surah Luqman – Part 6]: Instilling Humbleness In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.