Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed (1037 Views)

Odunayo A Balogun Of Sygnifik.com Is A Fraudster/scammer! BEWARE!!! / Notorious Fraudster Adeniyi Bayo Gtbank 0168097918 Account Blocked By Gtbank / Ipobexposed Have Pass Jamb 150 Over 400 PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2017
I don't know what is happening o. My YouTube account Biafràud Exposed am using to oppose Biafra has been temporarily suspended.
Who knows how long.

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by TRUTH2020: 9:58pm On May 16, 2017
Naso
Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by BadBouy: 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
How e take concern me now
Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
imagine a network detecting your Stoopi...ditty, that was why they banned you..
Then you should see how we human endure it from ya.

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by Trut(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2017
Ogbeni, post your JAMB result

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
BadBouy:
How e take concern me now

Me that do oppose Biafra on YouTube with my Biafràud Exposed my account have been suspended for fraud why?
Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by SalamRushdie: 10:00pm On May 16, 2017
They said when you show proof you have finally passed Jamb they will restore your YouTube account

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by paramakina202: 10:01pm On May 16, 2017
grin
Even google knows you are a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by BadBouy: 10:03pm On May 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Me that do oppose Biafra on YouTube with my Biafràud Exposed my account have been suspended for fraud why?
Do I Look like YouTube Customer Care Agent

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2017
BadBouy:

Do I Look like YouTube Customer Care Agent

my life have crumbled o. Notasyouthink biafranbushboy stop reporting my YouTube channel.
Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by BadBouy: 10:07pm On May 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

my life have crumbled o. Notasyouthink biafranbushboy stop reporting my YouTube channel.
Cry cry baby grin
Let's get you a bucket so that you can cry me a river grin

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2017
BadBouy:
Cry cry baby grin Let's get you a bucket so that you can cry me a river grin
this is no joke o
Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by soldierdollar(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
I don't know what is happening o. My YouTube account Biafràud Exposed am using to oppose Biafra has been temporarily suspended.
Who knows how long.

When Google himself calls you a terrorist, who am I to say otherwise?

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by toptop: 6:27am On May 17, 2017
Why not think of starting all over again? This time, settle for a niche that is not confrontational and beyond your capacity. Biafra course is a mountain that you will never climb in your entire life. Google knows that.

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by ipreach: 9:05am On May 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

That is what fits you. You are really a fraudster and a liar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by ipreach: 9:07am On May 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

We will continue to expose all of you since you want to be famous through false information at the detriment of others

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by Nobody: 9:12am On May 17, 2017
ipreach:

We will continue to expose all of you since you want to be famous through false information at the detriment of others

who are u
Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by ipreach: 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

who are u

Its not important to know me

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed by papaejima1: 12:04am On May 18, 2017
I am glad google did the needful.
I was waiting for such a time as this, and now that it has come I will relax and just laugh at you.

Some of us wanted to shut you down but thought your rantings weren't worth our while, so we let you ramble on until even google got fed up with your lies.

Anyway, enjoy your holiday and congrats for scoring 103 in JAMB.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / I / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.