Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pervert - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pervert (462 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pervert by chillgist(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
She slipped into my room at the wee hour and with so much effort I sprung to my feet when I heard a sudden slam. My fluorescent bulb flickered as it came to life; squinting, my weary eyes beheld her waist up to her face. She spoke, "uh! am sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your sleep, but I had a nightmare and it was really frightening. The bulb in my room has lost it's power, and I couldn't stay alone in the dark." Fully
awake, I muttered, "o-o-oh! ok," she interrupted, "can I spend the night here?" Concealing my profound excitement, I replied with a stern, "you're welcome to crash at anytime."
She excused herself to use the bathroom down the hall while i searched fanatically for a raincoat. I hurriedly made the bed, and lay a mat on the floor sorrowfully. She walked in, while my eyes peered her nightie with lust, to unearth the body in it.
"Hey! who's the mat for?" she asked, "me," I replied. she spoke, "it would be rude and inappropriate to inconvenience you in your room." I smiled sheepishly; stuttering again, "i-i-i-it's no big deal, you can have the bed" I retorted, betraying my intent. she said filled with lust in her mind, " come on Sammy, we're adults na! what could happen?" The blood in my veins reverberated with excitement; impassively, I replied "ok."
From my radio, the sonorous voice of Charlie puth seeped into the ambiance, singing, "let's Marvin gaye and get it on." A soft breeze filled the room, gently kissing my skin and scent of an expensive perfume flooded the space. I stared at her body, appraising its intricate and salient features. I approached her, staring into her eyes, my hands shaky and heart palpitating, I plunged my lips onto hers, she obliged, as her eyelids clasped in symphony and lips parted with pleasure. Our tongues engaged in the most delicate and graceful palpating motion. The intensity of the labial interaction was in harmony with Meghan Trainor's rendition of "I'm gonna love you, like am gonna lose you..." .
She shoved me onto the bed, my pulse was racing. My eyeballs beamed in utter fascination as she deftly took off the veil of nightgown that concealed her immaculate nudity. I was gasping at that moment, my cannon gained momentum. She fell on me and I was immersed in her voluptuous bod, she was grinding and I was grinning, beads of sweat trickled down every part of my body in elation. I embraced her derriere like a gold trophy. she slapped my clean shaved head, I smiled like a masochist, I pulled her hair backwards as I ravenously plunged my head in between her breasts. Her legs paved the way as I thrust in uproarious delight. This was paradise, I reveled in.
I woke up later in the morning to behold a note with the words, "Thank you."

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akwaeke Emezi Wins The Commowealth Regional Short Story Prize. / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 3, Day 19 "Go To The Tribunal" Pix Inside / Please, Am Looking For The Name Of This Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.