Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,728 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

"Hacked Site Down"see The Site That Was Hacked To By Unknown Group In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Hacked Site Down"see The Site That Was Hacked To By Unknown Group In Nigeria (742 Views)

Bet9ja Site Down / Facebook’s Site ‘down For Maintenance’ In Widespread Outage / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Hacked Site Down"see The Site That Was Hacked To By Unknown Group In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 16, 2017
fametech was announced to have been hacked today by unknown person .the admin posted on Facebook all my efforts to speak with him has not been replied but later he also posted that his site was hacked by a cyberpunk who do treat him on Twitter from American he also said he has reported to his host and something wil be done quickly to retrieve the site see it here www.fametech.com

Re: "Hacked Site Down"see The Site That Was Hacked To By Unknown Group In Nigeria by sweetval: 12:15am On May 17, 2017
Sometimes I wonder whether all this things una dey do dey give una traffic. U go to xtgem to paste a html code of a website and then come here and tell us you have news of a website being hacked.. My brother wake up.. All this no go give u traffic. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Hacked Site Down"see The Site That Was Hacked To By Unknown Group In Nigeria by IdeyFindWife: 6:55am On May 17, 2017
What da furrk is a Fametec?

Is it for brain dead fairies?

(1) (Reply)

What Stresses You About Lagos? / Big Brother Anambra Coming To Your Screens Soon! / PHOTOS: 62 Yr-old Man & 57-year-old Deaconess Owoade Welcomes Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.