Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape (76527 Views)

ABPFEON Response To Chidinma Okeke Lesbian Sex Tape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by CuddleMe(f): 8:29am On May 17, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Hmmm, you will be whet cool angry cos i know u like big casaava undecided
How sure are you?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by openmine(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2017
i tot this same third lady has already been exposed before now...whats the point knowing or digging up her profile?
Una get time ohh
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Bills2307(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2017
Karma is sure a bitch. Nomsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by agrovick(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2017
gringrin
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Neddstark: 8:37am On May 17, 2017
Abeg this video is wack. The cucumber video was a massive hit back to back. If Chidinma Okeke was smart and monetized that video clip, she would be a multi-millionaire right now.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by remedick: 8:37am On May 17, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra people sha...smh...moral decadence everywhere ...even the much taunted IMO state seems to be doing better.
you and ur likers are idiots.
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by harffie(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2017
sweeterman:
I don't think I'm the only one that came here to watch the sextape sad sad

Def not..

Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Badonasty(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2017
Where the video @?
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by chigoziri2403(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2017
if you check the number of female viewing this thread, then you will know that lesbianism is a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Kaybaba5(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2017
nobody gives a Bleep....

just do good with your remaining time you have................................
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Chanchit: 8:44am On May 17, 2017
Mtcheeeew! Is that a lez video? I'm sure those ladies are nothing close to been lez.
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
embarassed

This is the thing...once they removed their wig, they look different undecided

Trap oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good Morning Joor
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 8:48am On May 17, 2017
i have d video but its for sale.hotnetgists.com
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by sammylove22(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2017
Where is the video
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Nobody: 8:49am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Trap oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good Morning Joor
grin

Alooooha from the other side.. its late afternoon already on my side tongue
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by IdeyFindWife: 8:50am On May 17, 2017
gbosaa:

Mechio onu gi there.

Dunt mind the goat. As If his piri did not rise in n enjoyment of the entertainment.

Dis thing has no State. Chai, dis small gals don spoil things nor be small.

Neddstark:
Abeg this video is wack. The cucumber video was a massive hit back to back. If Chidinma Okeke was smart and monetized that video clip, she would be a multi-millionaire right now.

See MoneyMakingMachine (MMM) grin Tiri Gbosa dia!
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Nobody: 8:52am On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I see.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Enjoy the rest of your day... grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Mcowubaba: 8:53am On May 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Are you in Australia/China/North Korea ?
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2017
ednut1:
sad angrywaste of mb . D camera no sharp self, stationed far away. Couldn't confirm if na craw craw puna she self get embarassed Face no clear cheesy. Lesbians everywhere.
Exactly. It wasn't as good as Chidimma's own.
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by Zulu212: 9:08am On May 17, 2017
sweeterman:
I don't think I'm the only one that came here to watch the sextape sad sad
am with u on this gidigba grin grin
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by fortunechy(m): 9:10am On May 17, 2017
useless girl.....i pity the unfortunate man that will make her his wife
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by celebgistsng: 9:10am On May 17, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
Anambra people sha...smh...moral decadence everywhere ...even the much taunted IMO state seems to be doing better.
Iwu idiot!what has Anambra state got to do with this? angry
Re: Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape by CzarChris(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2017
Is this story still on? Hell kill this rubbish already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.