Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,580 members, 7,843,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Forced Voters Registration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forced Voters Registration (1117 Views)

Voters Registration : Goodluck Jonathan's Children Still At Home / Public Holidays For Voters Registration? / 2011: Inec Begins Voters’ Registration January ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forced Voters Registration by ibkn(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2007
when would our ogas up there get it right. we cannot be forced to do what we dont want to do, dont they see this like a failure on  thier part to carry the citizens along? but no they must force us to register, if pdp comes back then men we know why they wanted us to vote by force,  so they can rig it,
in some places they said no voters card no hospital or no salary[ meanwhile adams oshiomole our great nlc president who was told to run for edo state governor has kept his big mouth shut on this becus he has joined them], what is the meaning of this, the govt is to provide healthcare and pay its staff and not compell them to do what they dont want to do. to me this voters exercise is a sham and an indication that the present govt has failed we nigerians.
we shuldnt be forced to do this voters registration has it is unconstitutional and wrong.
am not saying that we shuldnt register or that we shuldnt vote, what am saying is that they shouldnt use force or threats to make us to do so. we have the right to vote and be voted for and not be forced to vote.
please civil organisations take note.

ramblings from a disillusioned youth.
Re: Forced Voters Registration by kton(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2007
compelling nigerians to register shouldn't be seen as force but to me it's a way of letting nigerians seeing what they have use our billions for.a total diplay of ego! i mean to let us know that electronic voter registring machines were actually purchased. tell me if no one goes out there to register how on earth will one knows that the machines were bought? there is no way!
my advice is that,let us all go out there to play our civil right by registering,vote and if possible voted for.
my believe is that one day,one day their monkey go go market without returning.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GO OUT THERE AND DO THE RIGHT THING!

(1) (Reply)

Yaradua Is Not Dead / Female Governorship Candidates In Lagos, Who Are Their Husbands? / Baba Gana Kingbe Becomes Sgf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.