Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Please,recommend A Laptop For Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please,recommend A Laptop For Me (1092 Views)

Laptop Gurus Please Recommend A Laptop For Me / Please Recommend A Free Data Recovery Software For Formatted Laptop / Urgent : Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by bolaji73(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2017
I want to get a system but I'm confuse on the spec and type to go for..let me brief the gurus in the house on my purpose of buying so I can get best advice..

1.I'm in my finals in the university.Hence, I need a laptop for my Project

2.Wanna learn some computer skills like;web design ,programming, SPSS,Sage,Peachtree and other Finance tools App.

3.I intend to make money by printing documents from the Internet for students likewise freelancing.

To me ,that's all I project using my proposed system for.

experts in the House, Help a boy in Delimma .what's the spec of system I should for? Ram,storage ,GHz etc

what cost should I be looking at?

thanks.

cc: computerboy
Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by Nobody: 7:38am On May 17, 2017
bolaji73:
I want to get a system but I'm confuse on the spec and type to go for..let me brief the gurus in the house on my purpose of buying so I can get best advice..

2.Wanna learn some computer skills like;web design ,programming, SPSS,Sage,Peachtree and other Finance tools App.

3.I intend to make money by printing documents from the Internet for students likewise freelancing.

experts in the House, Help a boy in Delimma .what's the spec of system I should for? Ram,storage ,GHz etc

thanks.

Your pocket size will help us to make recommendations.
Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by bolaji73(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2017
SmartChoices:

Your pocket size will help us to make recommendations.
Something Less than 50k
Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by davidadenrele: 9:01am On May 17, 2017
You honestly can't get something resonable less than 50K using all this application and function you intend to use with laptop add extra 35K to what you already have be rest assured i will get you something worthwhile if you doubts my word let's wait for more comments from other honourable nairalanders.

Thanks
David

1 Like

Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by computerboy: 10:45am On May 17, 2017
bolaji73:

thanks.

Those things you mentioned are not really much. Basically any laptop with 4gb ram can handle all that. It now depends on your budget and if speed matters to you. But your least budget should be 60k so you can get something a little bit modern. Like from 2011 upwards
Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by bolaji73(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2017
computerboy:

Those things you mentioned are not really much. Basically any laptop with 4gb ram can handle all that. It now depends on your budget and if speed matters to you. But your least budget should be 60k so you can get something a little bit modern. Like from 2011 upwards
Thanks Bro. I really appreciate.But can't I get a good London use PC for my Budget.?
Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by bolaji73(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2017
davidadenrele:
You honestly can't get something resonable less than 50K using all this application and function you intend to use with laptop add extra 35K to what you already have be rest assured i will get you something worthwhile if you doubts my word let's wait for more comments from other honourable nairalanders.

Thanks
David
Thanks so much bro. for now ,I don't think I can afford that much.
Re: Please,recommend A Laptop For Me by computerboy: 3:32pm On May 17, 2017
bolaji73:
Thanks Bro. I really appreciate.But can't I get a good London use PC for my Budget.?

Of course you can

(1) (Reply)

Hp Laptop Mini 200-4200si 2gb Ram 350gb Hdd@ Very Cheap Price Ibadan or abeokuta / Irotvmobile App...used In Watching Cinemas Nollywood / USA Used Lenovo Thinkpad Corei5 For Sale In Lagos 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.