Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tinubu Calls For True Federalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For True Federalism (3003 Views)

Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Valentine Drama: Oluremi Tinubu Calls Dino Melaye "Saraki's Son" (Video) / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Cooly100: 8:08am On May 17, 2017
edi287:
Now if Nnamdi Kanu and Ndi Ipob had sense, this is what they should've tried to discuss with the Yorubas. Oh well...

Foolish talk!...So why didn't your Yorubas that have "sense", try to discuss this with Kanu and Ndi IPOB? You see how poor your post is? Look at these pictures and tell who should be fighting for restructuring and even total autonomy...IPOB or your "sensible" Yorubas?

This is central Lagos....a state with a budget of more than N500 billion....

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Where is the confab report?

We should try and implement it

You no get shame the same report Your personal Lord and saviour Buhari rejected. Now that he is sick you have developed boldness to talk I am wondering why you Afonjas are soo treacherous.
Shame unto you and your Uncle Tinibu .

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:13am On May 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Explain the bolded please.
What's wrong with all you cone-headed kids? Is it still news that the drug baron has been dymistified and sidelined in a house he built? Pls get off my mentions boy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Funlord2(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
grin

Answer the question! You were quick to insult sarrki and make fun of buhari that had nothing to do with the article but now that he has asked you a cerebral question you have resorted to smileys before running away! I'm not surprised anyway most of you online semi jews are extremely vapid!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:15am On May 17, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

You no get shame the same report Your personal Lord and saviour Buhari rejected. Now that he is sick you have developed boldness to talk I am wondering why you Afonjas are soo treacherous.
Shame unto you and your Uncle Tinibu .
In fact, sarrki's comments left me speechless and very angry at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by sarrki(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

Answer the question! You were quick to insult sarrki and make fun of buhari that had nothing to do with the article but now that he has asked you a cerebral question you have resorted to smileys before running away! I'm not surprised anyway most of you online semi jews are extremely vapid!

God bless you boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:17am On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

I won't dignify you with a response. I will only answer you when the vegetable becomes corned beef.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:18am On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you boss
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:21am On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are frustrated

Nnamdi kanu is picking up a ticket under Apc to contest for local government chairman
That will only happen when the vegetable turns corned beef.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Funlord2(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
I won't dignify you with a response. I will only answer you when the vegetable becomes corned beef.

You have no dignity to even exude and your response would only matter if I was in a toilet! You can get lost now!
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by comos: 8:22am On May 17, 2017
Tinubu speaking from both side of his mouth just to stay relevant

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:23am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:
Tinubu is a bastard
This is a statement of fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 8:25am On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

You have no dignity to even exude and your response would only matter if I was in a toilet! You can get lost now!
Open your mouth let me wee inside! Your hero the drug baron remains dymistified and irrelevant! He got served by his own nemesis!
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by wristbangle: 8:51am On May 17, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
What's wrong with all you cone-headed kids? Is it still news that the drug baron has been dymistified and sidelined in a house he built? Pls get off my mentions boy undecided

I asked out of courtesy but it beats my imagination that you cannot explain your statement in a reasonable way hence dishing insult like a frustrated thug.

The reason for your statement maybe an eye opener perhaps you know something we don't.

You lack home training or probably you refuse to take heed of it.

Tribalism has taken a deep troll in your life and the earlier the better you apply treatment to it before it turns cancerous.

CharlotteFlair:
Open your mouth let me wee inside! Your hero the drug baron remains dymistified and irrelevant! He got served by his own nemesis!

The politicians you are chest beating on are living comfortably. Only God knows if you are typing from ravaged bed bug mattress spewing thrash as usual about someone's hero who has been sidelined or something.

Oh! Perhaps you have still not recovered from the loss of your hero, the iconic ineffectual buffoon of all time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by drss2(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2017
tinubu is a big fool.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by IgbosAreGreat(f): 8:59am On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:41am On May 17, 2017
who is tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by ModsWillKillNL: 10:52am On May 17, 2017
drss2:
tinubu is a big fool.

Why?

Restructuring is the final solution to Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by slivertongue: 11:14am On May 17, 2017
wont this ploy die? but what is true federalism
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by yorubaisevil: 11:24am On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

I thought you people are the government now, from your thin god, the baboon, buhari, your brown teeth, drug lord , tinubu, and you the diabolical patriot zombie, sarrki... What is holding you diabolical prople from implemting the confab report? Or, Are you asking iPod, GEJ or KANU, where is the confab report?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by MXrep: 11:25am On May 17, 2017
Lol, yorubas will soon return to their true federalism mantra. Their 2 minutes national relevance is fast coming to an end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 11:36am On May 17, 2017
wristbangle:

I asked out of courtesy but it beats my imagination that you cannot explain your statement in a reasonable way hence dishing insult like a frustrated thug.

The reason for your statement maybe an eye opener perhaps you know something we don't.

You lack home training or probably you refuse to take heed of it.

Tribalism has taken a deep troll in your life and the earlier the better you apply treatment to it before it turns cancerous.

The politicians you are chest beating on are living comfortably. Only God knows if you are typing from ravaged bed bug mattress spewing thrash as usual about someone's hero who has been sidelined or something.

Oh! Perhaps you have still not recovered from the loss of your hero, the iconic ineffectual buffoon of all time.
Omg! What are you ranting about? The thing really really pained you? Pls take your frustration to the northern APC cabal who successfully cut the drug baron to size! You are barking up the wrong tree bingo!
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by CharlotteFlair: 11:37am On May 17, 2017
MXrep:
Lol, yorubas will soon return to their true federalism mantra. Their 2 minutes national relevance is fast coming to an end.
wristbangle and funlord2 take note.
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by wristbangle: 11:55am On May 17, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Omg! What are you ranting about? The thing really really pained you? Pls take your frustration to the northern APC cabal who successfully cut the drug baron to size! You are barking up the wrong tree bingo!

Lol a frustrated bingo barking that someone is frustrated. Wow what an irony! cheesy
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by fallout87: 11:59am On May 17, 2017
Smh, Tinubu and his APC were hell bent on stopping GEJ from initializing the finding from the Confab report.......

Now he says we want it?

What kind of deceiving spirit does he have?

Nigeria badly needs decentralization, but they don't need leaders who flip flop depending on when election is coming.

They need someone who will actually bring true federalism. Too bad they foolishly believed the lies they were told against GEJ and removed the only president who actually wanted to give them what they so badly needed.
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Taiwodada08(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2017
you are indeed sarrki 2:0

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by edi287: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
Cooly100:

Foolish talk!...So why didn't your Yorubas that have "sense", try to discuss this with Kanu and Ndi IPOB? You see how poor your post is? Look at these pictures and tell who should be fighting for restructuring and even total autonomy...IPOB or your "sensible" Yorubas?

This is central Lagos....a state with a budget of more than N500 billion....
Do you really want to turn this to a Lagos vs SE states comparison?? Please - save yourself the embarrassment and don't even go there. Again, like I ask Ndi Ipob - WHY SHOULD YORUBA HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING? Why should the same Yoruba people you go to their land and call a "no man's land" help you with anything?? The same yorubas you've been calling cowards since the civil war?? You are a very big joker and EXTREMELY ARROGANT. Again - SE HAS DONE OR ACHIEVED NOTHING TO FEEL ANY REGION IS HOLDING THEM BACK IN THIS COUNTRY...WE SIMPLY HAVEN'T. I will keep on saying this till the end of time. Every tribe has contributed to the shitty nature of this country called nigeria. Stop being arrogant and admit the truth to yourself!!! The truth hurts but it will set you free!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by omoharry(f): 1:45pm On May 17, 2017
MXrep:
The AFENIFERE'S have been on this true federalism for a long time which prompted GEJ to convene the national conference in 2014....Yoruba's ( Not the Tinubu ass licking APC zombies oo) and the Niger Deltans have been known for one thing which is Devolution of Power/ True federalism

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by remedick: 1:47pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are frustrated at the mention of Jagabans name
you are just a wickedly deluded miasma!
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 17, 2017
sarrki:
Hmmmm

Which Confab report? Have you read the same report? Which part of it should be implemented? Is it the part that ask for creation of more states to make it over 50 states in addition to the not so viable ones?
Who will implement the reports? Executive or the Legislooters? Do you understand that implementing the report will require a change in the Nigerian constitution? Are you aware of the process of changing the Nigeria constitution? Are you aware that to change the constitution you need 2/3rd majority of both houses and 2/3rd majority of state house of Assembly?
That is why you read about t he 1999 constitution or as amended, since that is what we inherited from the Military.
Changing the constitution is a herculean task based on our complex political system with all kinds of interest groups.
A lot of people do not realize what the change in constitution entails and therefore are not directing their questions to the right quarters.
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Candyrain(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2017
ColonelDrake:

What did you see? Coming from same people who chanted Gej till they get their common sense back. You only remember restructuring when you're not benefiting from the government.

The sole reason supporting GEJ was for the implementation of the recommendations made during the National Conference because we know the report will be thrown into the waste bin if he's out which is exactly what's happening now
Re: Tinubu Calls For True Federalism by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
Candyrain:

The sole reason supporting GEJ was for the implementation of the recommendations made during the National Conference because we know the report will be thrown into the waste bin if he's out which is exactly what's happening now
Gej couldn't have single-handedly implemented the confab recommendations. Those thieves in the house would have been a pain in the ass. If Gej was sincere, he would have implemented them before leaving his position. He wanted to use the confab as a bargaining chip for re-election just like the PIB.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Call Me 'lifeless' Because I Refused Giving Him Oil, Says Buhari / Senate Must Work To Reduce Out-of-school Children - Lawan / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos. Largest In Nigeria. Construction Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.