Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,952 members, 7,866,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Celebrate With Me Nairalanders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrate With Me Nairalanders (470 Views)

Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrate With Me Nairalanders by adedolapo189(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2017
Today is my birthday and i thank God for the gift of new life, new hope, great opportunities and above all gift of another year. Lord, let this feast of birth be a reminder to me of all the gifts and blessing I have received from you this and all the days of my life. On my day of celebration, i thank you for my life and all of my blessing and ask for another year filled with your presence in my life that i may continue to grow in your love. I do not know what lies ahead for me this year, yet i know that you are holding my future in your hand. Let my ways be pleasing to you as you have promised. Be with me (amen).

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate With Me Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:35am On May 17, 2017
Happy birthday sir!

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me Nairalanders by IdeyFindWife: 8:23am On May 17, 2017
MTN has increased tarrif, GLO has.reduced data plan...

Congratulations are no longer free for those Who will not put "Date, Time Venue & RSVP Numbers" on their IV's just because of the little jollof we go follow u eat...

ChopAlone....complete the rest (na Orubebe-vexing levels we dey dis morning)

OP, report urself to the Mods, congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrate With Me Nairalanders by Africlegend: 3:23pm On May 17, 2017
happy birthday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Gentry Opens Up On Life In Jail / Saidi Balogun Postpones 50th Birthday Party To Honor 3 Nollywood Actors Who Died / Ace Film Maker And Actor, Kunle Afolayan Calls Out Paris Uber As He Loses Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.