Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region (4242 Views)

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / No Ethnic Group Can Beat The Fulani, The largest Ethnic Group In Nigeria - Bello / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 7:52am On May 17, 2017
IJAW

UROHOBO

ITSEKIRI

IKWERRE

IBIBIO&ANANG
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by delishpot: 7:54am On May 17, 2017
We don't count children where I come from. I am sure the south south wouldn't want to count her children too. cool All follow join are majority.They don't believe in majority or minority amongst their people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by ArmedRobber: 7:57am On May 17, 2017
Me thinks it's ijaw cos they re the only minority that have their own state in south south, while others share states with different ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by raker300: 7:58am On May 17, 2017
None...they're all willing pawns in the hands of whoever is in power at that moment

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 8:00am On May 17, 2017
raker300:
None...they're all willing pawns in the hands of whoever is in power at that moment
oga shift

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 8:00am On May 17, 2017
ArmedRobber:
Me thinks it's ijaw cos they re the only minority that have their own state in south south, while others share states with different ethnic groups
what about fact and figures
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by mesoprogress(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2017
Hausa/Fulani

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 8:01am On May 17, 2017
[s]
ArmedRobber:
[/s]
yeah right
followed by igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Nobody: 8:02am On May 17, 2017
This your division scheme is dead on arrival.

We the South South people are a united whole bunch, there are no majority nor minority.

We Are South South that's all!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by legislatively: 8:02am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
IJAW

UROHOBO

ITSEKIRI

IKWERRE

IBIBIO&ANANG

what's your problem with south south, are you not from southwest?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

it's itshekiri grin
ur wrong it's the 'Ijaws'. We have the Ijaws in the whole of Bayelsa, in parts of rivers, delta, and ondo state.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 8:06am On May 17, 2017
legislatively:
what's your problem with south south, are you not from southwest?
You could have ignored the thread if u don't have meaningful contribution
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by gbegemaster(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
IJAW

UROHOBO

ITSEKIRI

IKWERRE

IBIBIO&ANANG

It's too early for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 8:07am On May 17, 2017
honjohnbright:
This your division scheme is dead on arrival.

We the South South people are a united whole bunch, there are no majority nor minority.

We Are South South that's all!!!
oga how will nairaland post cause division in reality??
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by VanNistelrooy24: 8:08am On May 17, 2017
And why the dumb question? There are no minority in South South.

We're one. (Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Rivers)

One South, One People, One Love. ♡♡♡

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 8:08am On May 17, 2017
ethene:

ur wrong it's the 'Ijaws'. We have the Ijaws in the whole of Bayelsa, in parts of rivers, delta, and ondo state.
oops my bad i taught i read minority

chaii my bad cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 8:10am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
IJAW

UROHOBO

ITSEKIRI

IKWERRE

IBIBIO&ANANG

hahahahahahaha mischievious op

the majorities are as follows

Ijaw
Igbos

kiss the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by poshestmina(f): 8:12am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:
Ijaw Igbos

kiss the truth
Igbos ARE NOT Niger Delta .thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 8:14am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:
Ijaw Igbos

kiss the truth
do igbos have any state in south south??

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Nobody: 8:15am On May 17, 2017
itsekiri it is..
Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 8:17am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
do igbos have any state in south south??
igbos are in anioma delta state agbo and rivers
emmm don't tell me they're delta igbos grin
because we don't have osun yeroba, ondo yeroba ondo ijaw Bayelsa ijaw etc
kiss the truth

26 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Nobody: 8:18am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
oga how will nairaland post cause division in reality??
Then you have a lot to understand. You may wish and mean no harm but be aware that the media is the eye of the world in our current age. Whatever comes and goes out of it leaves some level of impact in the physical world.

You can even check some comments on your post already... igniting supremacy tussle.

In summary, there's no such thing as minority tribes...We're all South South and stronger together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by dragonking2: 8:20am On May 17, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
And why the dumb question? There are no minority in South South.

We're one. (Delta, Edo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa and Rivers)

One South, One People, One Love. ♡♡♡
Leave the OP to continue displaying his stupidity. His plan is to cause disunity amongst south southerners. But his plan has already failed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by legislatively: 8:30am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
You could have ignored the thread if u don't have meaningful contribution
what's your problem with South south?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by igbozionism(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2017
I think it is Ibibio withba wooping sum of about 20 local government in akwa ibom state alone. ijaw being the fourth biggest ethnic group is a myth peddled by Edwin Clark during Jonathan presidency. the reason why they were given a state is because of oil politics! are ijaws more populous than tivs that are spread in more than 5 states? what about kanuris etc!

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Dhugal: 8:51am On May 17, 2017
ethene:

Osekwenike and Abuetor are in Bayelsa,and they're Ndokwa.
Bayelsa is not Ijaw only.

Very stupid thread though

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by OkoNDOoBo: 9:22am On May 17, 2017
koropotopoto:
igbos are in anioma delta state agbo and rivers
emmm don't tell me they're delta igbos grin
because we don't have osun yeroba, ondo yeroba ondo ijaw Bayelsa ijaw etc
kiss the truth
oga those re minorities whether they share cultural values with Igbo. Nigeria constitution recognises them as an ethnic group they have right for self recognition .

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Ganiyat72(f): 9:23am On May 17, 2017
Why Wi yoruba muslims lik wahala?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 9:32am On May 17, 2017
[s]
OkoNDOoBo:
oga those re minorities whether they share cultural values with Igbo. Nigeria constitution recognises them as an ethnic group they have right for self recognition .
[/s]
keep deceiving yourself
Igbos are minorities?

my guy you need to go back to primary school

which ethnic group?
i guess delta igbos grin

dumb guy

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by koropotopoto: 9:35am On May 17, 2017
poshestmina:
Igbos ARE NOT Niger Delta .thank you!
then what are anioma in Delta? delta naija grin

madam keep talking like illiterate and shaming yourself
whether you like it or not igbos are part of so called SS

live with it or die in sorrow cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Is The in Majority South South Region by Nkem4040: 9:40am On May 17, 2017
OkoNDOoBo:
[s] IJAW

UROHOBO

ITSEKIRI

IKWERRE

IBIBIO&ANANG
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Advices Biafrans Against Reprisal Attack / 50% Of All The Poor People In The World Are in These Five Countries - World bank / Oshiomhole Moves Out Of APC National Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.