Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T (2012 Views)

If You Have Taste For High Quality Shoes, Check Us Out / New Arrivals Of Italian And UK Designer Shoes At Affordable Prices / Do You need Top Quality Designer *USED* Bags And Shoes? Check Here (pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 12:54pm On May 17, 2017
Do you run a boutique?
Do you supply or sell Designer Uk shoes?

Exchange rate wahala?

Noooooo, Think no more!

Do you know you can make reasonable profit by simply buying and selling my cream bale of shoe to final user?

Cream bale means the content of a bale can be be equate to new . New shoe, clothes ,bag etc.

So you can order for my Cream shoe bale with 99.9% guarantee of quality Uk shoes @ a more cheaper rate.

Ready for business?

Call my hotline or WhatsApp me on 07032526610.

Buy goods frm us with peace of mind.

Check my Facebook page for more pictures
@timy Uk used clothing .

1 Like

Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2017
Pictures

Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
Whatsap me for more pictures.
Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks for all d patronage

You can count on us for quality.

Call or wassap us for quality
Bags and shoes. .

Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
Make 10-20k Weekly profit supplying nd Selling Top quality UK Used Bags and Shoes!

Do you know you can make 50- 80k monthly profit with little cash , less stress and more creativity?

How?

Tru supplying and sells of Uk top quality Designer clothes, shoes and bags for 70-80% off the new one to boutiques, celebrity, students ,offices , online ; Instagram, WhatsApp , jumia etc.

Guess what?

You dont need all the money in the world to start this.

With 15-25k you can kick start this business.
Your smart work and little hard work determine your profit.

You dont ve capital to start?

Dont worry you cn still make money.
You just need more smart work and you ve to be hard workn ;then the cash will roll in.

To learn more on hw this work,
Join my free WhatsApp training tomorrow.
4pm.

To know more about us ,
Visit our fbk page.
TimmyUk used clothing.
WhatsApp- 07032526610.

Timmy Uk Used clothing........
We represent QUALITY!

Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
More

Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Check out what our customers re saying.

Re: Do You Deal In Uk Designer Shoes? Check My Newly Arrived Uk Shoe Bale And Lets T by timy22(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Happy new month, and merry xmas in advance to all our wonderful customers.

Thank you for your patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous African Jewelry's And Designs / How To Slay On A Budget / Ladies...check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.