Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Radiography Vs Pharmacy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Radiography Vs Pharmacy (5091 Views)

Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!am I On The Right Track?? / From Biochemistry To Radiography / Which Is Better, Pharmacy Or Radiography? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 1:06pm On May 17, 2017
Plz which is better between radiography and pharmacy?
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Olarewajub: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
Both have different career prospects. Radiography and Pharmacy are both noble professions.
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 7:30pm On May 19, 2017
Olarewajub:
Both have different career prospects. Radiography and Pharmacy are both noble professions.
I know but considering the Nigerian economy and the future of both courses, which would you prefer?
Which course would offer a more promising future, more flexibility, job satisfaction and chance of working abroad?

In fact, which one is generally better?

1 Like

Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 20, 2017
Ichietome:

I know but considering the Nigerian economy and the future of both courses, which would you prefer?
Which course would offer a more promising future, more flexibility, job satisfaction and chance of working abroad?

In fact, which one is generally better?

Both have bright futures

Both are appreciated overseas

Job Satisfaction depends on you...

To be honest, this thread is like comparing Barcelona to Golden State Warriors.....
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
SirWere:

Both have bright futures

Both are appreciated overseas

Job Satisfaction depends on you...

To be honest, this thread is like comparing Barcelona to Golden State Warriors.....

I think I understand you now but the last paragraph got me confused
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 20, 2017
Ichietome:

I think I understand you now but the last paragraph got me confused

By that I meant both are in the Biological sciences but have different fields.

To explain my analogy, Barcelona plays football while Golden State warriors plays Basketball yet both are in sports.....

Gerrit grin

1 Like

Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
SirWere:

To explain my analogy, Barcelona plays football while Golden State warriors plays Basketball yet both are in sports.....

Gerrit grin
Got it
Roger that
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Irenemmeso(f): 6:44pm On May 20, 2017
From the way u expressed this, i would advise you to go for pharmacy
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 8:46am On May 21, 2017
SirWere:

Gerrit grin

Please one more question, I am thinking of choosing unizik as my choice institution to study pharmacy. My worry is that I want to study pharmacy in a standard school of pharmacy and be able to compete with my peers anywhere (at least in Nigeria)

So does unizik have a very standard pharmacy school-quality of teaching staff, standard laboratories, general academic quality?
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Leoucu(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2017
Ichietome:

Please one more question, I am thinking of choosing unizik as my choice institution to study pharmacy. My worry is that I want to study pharmacy in a standard school of pharmacy and be able to compete with my peers anywhere (at least in Nigeria)

So does unizik have a very standard pharmacy school-quality of teaching staff, standard laboratories, general academic quality?

Universities Accredited for Pharmacy Programmes in Nigeria

http://www.pcn.gov.ng/webpages.php?cmd=N&pages=26&mt=University%20Education&smt=Universities%20Accredited%20for%20Pharmacy%20Programmes%20in%20Nigeria
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 5:43am On May 22, 2017
Leoucu:

http://www.pcn.gov.ng/webpages.php?cmd=N&pages=26&mt=University%20Education&smt=Universities%20Accredited%20for%20Pharmacy%20Programmes%20in%20Nigeria
Thanks a lot
Re: Radiography Vs Pharmacy by Ichietome: 7:32am On May 22, 2017
Leoucu:

Please do you think I'll get admission in Uniport port pharmacy on merit with my jamb score of 285 and waec :3B3,2C4,2C5and2C6 (40/64)?

I'm seriously thinking if uniport but I want to be sure before I make a move.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips Of Organizing Your office / Personal And Business Travel Allowance (PTA/BTA). / How To Excel In Interviews (2): STAR Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.