Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? (1154 Views)

I Can Post News Articles On Your Blog(min Of 5 Posts/day) 10k/month / Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? / Can You Rewrite News Articles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 17, 2017
Can you re-write news articles and make them 100% unique ?

If you can, connect with me for this interesting opportunity to make some cash ( Payments is done weekly )

Check my signature and contact me.

Thanks
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Princenovo(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2017
Yes I can.
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 17, 2017
Princenovo:
Yes I can.

check my signature and send me an email
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by EXICON(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
You have a mail.
Kindly check and revert.
Regards.
connectpoint:

check my signature and send me an email
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 18, 2017

If you can, connect with me for this interesting opportunity to make some cash ( Payments is done weekly )

Thanks
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 27, 2017
Send me an email today if you're interested in this opportunity

Thanks
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Thorganx: 4:41pm On May 27, 2017
connectpoint:
Send me an email today if you're interested in this opportunity

Thanks
You have a mail.
Kindly check and reply
Thanks
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Rockiez(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2017
yes i can
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by sellyjeffery: 3:01pm On May 29, 2017
Get 20 ebooks for just #1,000 naira only from us on lifestyle,money and many more..
click the link below for book and payment details:

http://chopnaira..com.ng/p/availab.html

You can also get free books for #0.00 naira at http://chopnaira..com.ng/p/free-ebooks.htm
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by tuscani: 4:39pm On May 29, 2017
very well, I can
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017

Thank you
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017

Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Rockiez(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
connectpoint:

check ur mail oga
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
Rockiez:

check ur mail oga

Okay Boss
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2017

Thank you
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Rockiez(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Thank you

I sent u mail since no reply till date.
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Rockiez:

I sent u mail since no reply till date.

I don't believe it. I don't take communication lightly. Please send an email to the email on my profile page please
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Rockiez(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

I don't believe it. I don't take communication lightly. Please send an email to the email on my profile page please

is this not your mail (integralbaseconnect@gmail.com)

check on the date of 3rd June 2017
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rockiez:

please send a mail now biko
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rockiez:

Are you Miracle Akabueze ?
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Rockiez(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

Are you Miracle Akabueze ?
Miracle Azubuike check well
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rockiez:

Miracle Azubuike check well

Can't work with you...good luck in your quest
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017

Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Recommended Wordpress Web Hosts / Naija Google Adsense 4 Sale / Old Facebook Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.