Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor (621 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Gets VIP Treatment At Dallas Airport / Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" / New "Deeper Life' Look Of Actress Patience Ozokwor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor by johnson74: 1:34pm On May 17, 2017
Nollywood veteran actress, Evangelist Patience Ozokwor, has revealed how she was forced into marriage by her parents at the age of 19.

Ozokwor, fondly called ‘Mama G’ said she did not see any reason why her parents were forcing her into marriage at that age, adding that they just wanted her to get married.

She said as a child born into a polygamous family, her mother was eager to see her get married before other children.

In an interview with a Ghana television station, RTV, the actress said, “It was not my decision [to get married at 19]. And if it’s not my decision it means...

continue reading

Re: How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Na so
Re: How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
the only woman above 50 that gives me electric currents when i see her
Re: How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor by BlackDBagba: 1:39pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: How I Was Forced Into Marriage By My Parents At 19 – Actress Patience Ozokwor by Partnerbiz(f): 1:52pm On May 17, 2017
My woman..

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Regret Walking Out Of My 6-year-old Marriage -nollywood Actress, Ini Edo / American Rapper Jay Z & Beyonce Welcomes Set Of Twins / Tonto Dike And Son!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.