Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (47621 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by TOPE20001(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2010
bluespice:

your last post honestly makes zero sense
how does money hungry. .  whatever bullshit your 'findings' were, relate in any way to the word ho or the definition you so aptly provided?

Lol . . . .Hey sis kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2010
heeeeeyyyyy!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
how are you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2010
@blue
Lol, I can't get over the whole brain picture thing cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2010
ibk, its a picture that tells its own story.
look beyond the immediate gore and study the picture, you'll see it represents so many people
struggling to come to terms with the numerous personalities/responsibilities they find themselves with
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 14, 2010
ahhh, you make everything come to together so perfectly, now I'm definitely sure you should get that tattoo, it's was obviously made for you smiley cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2010
ibkaye:

ahhh, you make everything come to together so perfectly, now I'm definitely sure you should get that tattoo, it's was obviously made for you smiley cheesy
i will dear
i definitelly will
and i've decided how to have them
i'll have each side on my inner wrists
the only time i'll ever be in such a position is when i'm being 100% honest and letting my vulnerability show through.
"i'm whatever you want me to be"
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moonstone(f): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2010
I said MAYBE NOT - beauty wise
I did not say DEFINITELY NOT. The reason why I said that is because beauty is relative. After all that fake hair, eyelashes, nails and boobs - something's gotta come out looking a lil' better, right?

People like you are the reason why I need a difference btw Nigerians and Nigeria diasporans. They should be considered different ethnicities in cases like these.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2010
awww c'mon im nigerian in the diaspora and i'm not a boot licker nau cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2010
Guys, guys, just ignore it, you're gonna go round in circles otherwise, I'm assuming he's doing this on purpose to start some kind of argument and rouse a bit of heat, although I have to admit it was funny at first, bluespice dear, let's get back to our little game cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2010
men, we shud join this gangster thing shap shap tongue

anti gangstress

abeg sista blue, dust am! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2010
i done did it already wink

nike u looking shmexily cute
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2010
(awa la fine ju na)

my foine a$$ sista, cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 12:43am On Jan 14, 2010
Look at these teenagers. . . . Yobs!. . .gona call z police for all of una now!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2010
kall ze police
imma run from them like what's that fool's name? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 12:45am On Jan 14, 2010
lalaboi:

Look at these teenagers. . . . Yobs!. . .gona call z police for all of una now!

look at this baba whey dey use stick walk

brainiac
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by bluespice(f): 12:46am On Jan 14, 2010
said your lipgloss is poppin' tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by nike4luv(f): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2010
my lipgloss is cool, i save it in my purse but it keeps running out!! cheesy

spicey dicey bluee
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2010
:p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Spader9(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2010
Moyola:

:p

I see you doin an Akata pose. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:13am On Jan 14, 2010
WhAAt?!!
Xplain woh yu mean by dhat! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ruskiee(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2010
Hornchurch?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2010
No! BowChurch! hehe! Yu reside there? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ruskiee(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2010
Nah.
Welcome back. Thought you went MIA. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2010
Nah wot?! Dont lie! hehe!
u 2 welkum bck! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ruskiee(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2010
@M.
No lie. wink
So what are you up to these days. Still working at that factory? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

Your lil MTV slightly lifted head with hoodie on pose. . .

Ohh! tongue

ruskiee:

@M.
No lie. wink
So what are you up to these days. Still working at that factory? wink

hehe! Dont telme yu r in need of some rubber! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ruskiee(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2010
M.
Nah. I will pass again this time.
Just checking. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Spader9(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2010
ruskiee:

M.
Just checking. grin

Stay for the party. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

Yea, Nigerian women are only fit to be my door steps. . .

What do yu mean?! undecided

ruskiee:

M.
Just checking. grin

Hehe! sure? anytym juz lemme knw! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2010
She dey hornchurch. . .chineke me!!. . .east london gals bad gan lol. . .dem fit do u strong thing
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2010
LOL! what do yu mean by "dem fit do yu strong thing" cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Spader9(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2010
Moyola:

What do yu mean?! undecided

Nothing. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Give A Nairalander A Rating / Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Who Would You Save? (See funny Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.