Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days - Business To Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days (16351 Views)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days / Co-oprative For Those In Need Of Loans And Grants For Business Ideas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by dukevals: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
please the the terms and condition to westgatesconsult@zoho.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Awho(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
AdemolaA2:

Send me a mail to westerngiantsconsult@gmail.com

thanks for your response. but I tried sending an email to the above address but it was returned with a response that the address could not be found so please if you can,

can you send me details and terms to

vitandoya@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by asunmon(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2017
I'm interested I need 100k for my barbing business kindly mail me . ismailafatai@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Akole(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
AdemolaA2:

Send me a mail to westerngiantsconsult@gmail.com
pls am interested,want to put it into my gas business,thanks this is my email: jerryoghojafor@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Peleski(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

I bet this message meets you well .In order to alleviate the pains and suffering of my fellow country people , I am giving out soft loans from the sum of N1m downwards. Terms and Conditions apply . Please, send me a message and let's deal ok .

Fraudulent people should beware as this message is for serious minded people with genuine purposes for applying.

Moderators should please help move this to front page. Thanks !!!
am interested in getting a loan from you, am based in port harcourt i want to start up a business with 400k to pay back in 2 months plus intersted. Thanks
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by EzeeYFB(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

I bet this message meets you well .In order to alleviate the pains and suffering of my fellow country people , I am giving out soft loans from the sum of N1m downwards. Terms and Conditions apply . Please, send me a message and let's deal ok .

Fraudulent people should beware as this message is for serious minded people with genuine purposes for applying.

please How do I access the loan, what's the interest attached also?
I'm based in lagos,i do need #150k, I do intend paying back in two months, installments thought.
Here's my email onie792@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by marksleek25: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
m
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by lordmayor4(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
All I see are people requesting for loans but not a single testimonial.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by ak22(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

Good afternoon can you send the term and condition to my mail? akiniyi22@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Teeneyo(m): 8:32am On Aug 04, 2017
i run a growing school....my email address is teeneyo@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Peleski(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

good morning bro i am interested in securing a loan from you to enable me start up a business in my state. I will like to go through your terms and condition. Please reply. Thamks
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by BOLTON99: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ozegbechigzie@gmail.com.......dis is my email really need it
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by Adeiza27(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kindly send me a mail as well adewaleadeiza@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by jakesjohnson(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2017
need a loan ...how do we go about it...thanks
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by aojwater: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2017
please forward me with details aojwater@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by ak22(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
ak22:

Good afternoon can you send the term and condition to my mail?

Still waiting
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by elknice: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
elknicesolutions@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by damolhar07: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kindly send me the requirements including the terms and conditions. Thanks.
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by mscheev02(f): 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello.. I really need this. Do send your terms and conditions to viviannelouisa@gmail.com. I need an urgent loan of 200,000k to be payed in instalments in 6 months with interest. Thanks
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by pharoahs(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS 08184595087 or to amplitudenigeria@gmail.com.
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2018
pharoahs:
PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS 08184595087 or to amplitudenigeria@gmail.com.
Closed for now .. thanks !!!
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by majoie: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2018
would like details if you reopen. nwankwojoy1@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by endee1996(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
I can't seem to reach you. here's my email... blackcurls.info@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by majoie: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2018
who knows about LSETF loan
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by pointblank247(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2018
i am very intrested. my email is nawaa4sam@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by adomuwiner(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
i need 1M to be paid instalmentally starting from fourth month
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by mamba808(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
AdemolaA2:
Hello people,

Am very interested...
Sammie.akintunde@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
mamba808:

Am very interested...
Sammie.akintunde@gmail.com
It’s suspended for now . Thanks for checking in !
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by mamba808(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
AdemolaA2:

It’s suspended for now . Thanks for checking in !

I urgently need a loan and please where can I look to within two days...
Loan for startups within 5-15% interest rate.
Thanks.
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by AdemolaA2: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2018
mamba808:

I urgently need a loan and please where can I look to within two days...
Loan for startups within 5-15% interest rate.
Thanks.
I have no idea anywhere else but you can look through Nairaland and check up on anyone offering similar loan opportunities . Cheers!
Re: Apply For Soft Loans And Get Paid Within Two Working Days by edcas(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Details please through this email: mestuky@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sale All Types Of Italian Suit And Turkey Blazers In Stock. / I Need Diesel Supplier Very Urgent / Sourcing Weavon, Attachment, Wig And Provision Items For My Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.