Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Karim Benzema Has Advised Kylian Mbappe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Karim Benzema Has Advised Kylian Mbappe (394 Views)

Karim Benzema Voted La Liga Best Player Ahead Of Messi / Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Kylian Mbappe Is Partly Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Has Advised Kylian Mbappe by Donraqh(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2017
Karim Benzema has advised Manchester United and Real Madrid transfer target Kylian Mbappe

Real Madrid star Karim Benzema has find it pertinent to advice fellow  Frenchman  Kylian Mbappe on the way forward considering transfer speculations and suitors who have been at his door steps following his outstanding performance as seen in France League 1 and the Uefa Champions League this season.

Manchester United and Real Madrid are seen to be leading the pack in this Chase, but Benzema has warned the 18 year old, regarding the big challenges and tasks associated with big clubs.

Recalling the early years of his career at Lyon, Benzema reminds Kylian Mbappe of going through similar challenges and as such should expect equal measures of such tasks. He’s expected to maintain the same frequency as at when his career kicked of latter on.

“He is a phenomenon for his age, but he must install himself for the long time.

“At the start, people are quick to chuck superlatives at you. I was discussed in the same way when I started with Lyon at the age of 17, when I scored my first Champions League goal or when I became League 1 top scorer at the age of 20 in 2008.

“One must retain the level when you grow up and when you are in different situations, that’s when you can move to the next step, even more so, if you are in a top club, where if you remain a top player like there have been a lot who have followed on from shinning at a very young age.”

“What Kylian Mbappe is doing today in League 1 and even more so in Champions league in his very good adventure with Monaco, remains exceptional.

“The last player who impressed me much at this level is Neymar.” He concluded

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather Sets For Retirement Comeback Against UFC Conor Mcgregor / What Made English Premier League 2016/2017 Season Breathtaking / Sam Allardyce Resigns As Crystal Palace Manager After Five Months In Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.