Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Don't Just Call Me A Monkey, Add "Rich Monkey" To It - Emenike To Racists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Just Call Me A Monkey, Add "Rich Monkey" To It - Emenike To Racists (609 Views)

John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video) / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / Pawpaw, Emenike Present Trophy To Winner Of Osita Iheme Football Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Just Call Me A Monkey, Add "Rich Monkey" To It - Emenike To Racists by mezynaija(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2017
Racism has been an issue in the football world, and though it affects many psychologically, but it is not so with Nigerian Footballer, Emmanuel Emenike. The successful footballer who plays for Fernabache, Turkey, took to his Instagram page to share some comments he gets on some of his posts.

Some of the comments had racist comment like "monkey" and "banana" emojis in it. The Nigerian footballer has however, told those who dropped comments like that, to add "rich monkey" to it.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/dont-just-call-me-monkey-add-rich.html

Re: Don't Just Call Me A Monkey, Add "Rich Monkey" To It - Emenike To Racists by mezynaija(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Don't Just Call Me A Monkey, Add "Rich Monkey" To It - Emenike To Racists by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
embarassed

Uummm..how cud be a banana bcome a symbol of racism now? Does turkish ppol dont eat banana ? undecided
Re: Don't Just Call Me A Monkey, Add "Rich Monkey" To It - Emenike To Racists by ayindejimmy(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2017
that is more like it.
They hate you cos they aint you

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Dies At Age 42 / The Twins Have Arrived! Let The Bell Rings: Beyoncé And Jay-z Welcome Twins / Mercy Johnson Dances To Tiwa’s Hit Song ‘all Over’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.