Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

South African Crime Lord Disgraced In Raid - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Crime Lord Disgraced In Raid (632 Views)

Foreigners Targeted In Massive Police Raid In South Africa / Xenophobia: Zambian Radio Station Stops Playing South African Music / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Crime Lord Disgraced In Raid by aloyemeka7: 5:20am On Jan 13, 2010
'Crime lord's' Love Machine falls off in raid

SOUTH African police caught more than they expected in a Cape Town drug raid when a strap-on Love Machine fell off a suspected crime lord during a search, the Sunday Times reported.

Fat Murphy, feared on the streets of Cape Town's notorious Cape Flats suburb, told a court that he is a hermaphrodite who holds male and female identity documents - one under the name Fadwaan, the other under Hilary.

Police and a tearful Murphy recounted the saga during a bail hearing for Murphy's charges of possession of stolen property, which come on top of earlier charges of kidnapping and intimidation, the paper said.

"I had a va/gina that could not be penetrated. But I also had male organs, testes. But I always knew I was really a man and that was what I wanted to be," he told the court, according to the newspaper.

"God created me with both sexual organs. It was God's decision, not mine."

Murphy has been married twice - his second wife's name is tattooed on his arm. He said received his male identity documents after undergoing surgery to remove his female organs when he was in his teens, the paper said

Police say Murphy offered them 9,100 rand ($1300) not to search him during the raid.

Police said they were investigating how Murphy obtained his male identity documents, saying they found no records of him undergoing sex change surgery.

Murphy was released on 300 rand ($43) bail.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/crime-lords-fake-penis-falls-off-in-raid/story-e6frf7k6-1225817860385

(1) (Reply)

Plane Crash Kills Polish President / Truly The World Has Changed: Medvedev Wants Obama As Iphone Friend / Eugene Kidnapping Interrupted Outside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.