Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,524 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Need A Partner In A Start Up Tech Business! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Partner In A Start Up Tech Business! (552 Views)

An App Developer Interested In Co-founding A Start Up Is Needed. / Google And Wordpress Partner In New Publishing Platform / Need A Partner For My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner In A Start Up Tech Business! by severus(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2017
Hello, I am looking for a good developer with ANGULAR 2 or ANGULAR JS to work with our team as a CO-founder to create an E-mentorship company.
Reach me via email at pluralcode@gmail.com or 08166459353.
Re: I Need A Partner In A Start Up Tech Business! by Afam4eva(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2017
In other words, do don't have money to pay a developer, so the easiest route is to look for someone that will kill himself for you. My friend, go and save and employ a web developer.

@webdevelopers.
If anybody asks you to partner with them, pls, remove your slippers, out it under your armpit and run for dear life.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Partner In A Start Up Tech Business! by chinawapz(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
In other words, do don't have money to pay a developer, so the easiest route is to look for someone that will kill himself for you. My friend, go and save and employ a web developer.

@webdevelopers.
If anybody asks you to partner with them, pls, remove your slippers, out it under your armpit and run for dear life.
You are talking from experience
Re: I Need A Partner In A Start Up Tech Business! by LordBaelish: 8:18am On May 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

@webdevelopers.

You've got that straight. Then if and if possible the business grows, watch how you'll become the enemy because they have to redeem your equity.

partnerships in Nigeria are just crap.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Pls / BBC Finally Speaks About Biafra.. / USA Unverify Google Adsense With $143 Inside For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.