Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly (678 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / PICTURE : Klint The Drunk Performing At PDP Youth Rallly In Calabar / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 13, 2010
At yesterdays Rally, the Nigerian Television Authority which has been known on so many occassions to misinform Nigerians were refused the oppurtunity to cover the rally. When they came on with thier cameras, they were booed and shown the way out.
Speaker bankole also came on and Prof soyinka asked if the crowd wanted to hear from him and shouts of No and Liar filledf the air, the speaker was more than embarrased as he and the rest of his fellow "Honourables" left with thier tail within thier legs, as shouts of Liars and Ole filled the air.
I urge him to look beyound selfish interest and become a hero to Nigerians as Ken Nnamani was during the third term debate. We are moving ahead, with or without them, i hope Bankole will remeber his children as the house sits to deliberate. He owes it to his children not to be stoned and called Liar and Ole
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by sammyzacks(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2010
That rally was loaded. It shows that there are so many people out there tired of this rubbish going on.Bankole, Mark and the FEC must use this opportunity or else they will mess up themselves for ever as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by jaybee3(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2010
nice one aish. dis ur love for naija holds no boundary. welldone gurl kiss
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2010
Good for them angry angry
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2010
jay bee:

nice one aish. dis your love for naija holds no boundary. welldone gurl kiss
My Father did that for me and is still doing that, I owe it to my nephews not to sit down and watch their future an thier country go down, they do not deserve anarchy or a civil war. We must protect our country an dour democracy
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by tngtech(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2010
the only man i know that can help Nigeria as this time of adversities is Jesus Christ.
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2010
tngtech:

the only man i know that can help Nigeria as this time of adversities is Jesus Christ.
Even Jesus when on earth did not depend on God his father to fight his battle, he fought for truth for justice and abolishioned of a repressive and bad system. Jesus will not fight your fight, he will only help you when you start something. Yesterday, Pastors and Imams came out and said they are tired of praying and decided to match, stop hiding behind Jesus
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by princekevo(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2010
tngtech:

If you are wating for Jesus Christ to come down help Nigeria, you must be dreaming.
You better wake up.

Speaker bankole also came on and Prof soyinka asked if the crowd wanted to hear from him and shouts of No and Liar filledf the air, the speaker was more than embarrased as he and the rest of his fellow "Honourables" left with thier tail within thier legs, as shouts of Liars and Ole filled the air.

This Bankole guy is really a big FOO.L. I have watch him speak in the house few times, he is nothing but a foo.l.
What makes him think someone like Wole Soyinka on a rally will grant a fool and selfish being like him an audience.
Any Nigerian looking up to him to do the right thing at the moment is still dreaming and should better wake up. He has failed us, is time for us to take our destiny into our own hands, Just these great men did yesterday.
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by Gbawe: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2010
tngtech:

Please give it a rest !!!!! "Heaven help those who help themselves" !!!!
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by papabaks(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2010
Bankole my foot!, the first day that guy entered as the speaker, i waz thinking that because He is young and very educated, He will be able to show those old lairs the way to the truth saying.
Rather, He also join them in killing the whole system, may almighty God, them all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

NTA that can not cover the telephone interview of our own president, now want to broadcast a peaceful rally, what a shame on them, LOCAL CHAMPIONS!!!

papa
Re: Nta And Bankole Booed From The Rallly by Kx: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2010
Gbawe:

Please give it a rest !!!!! "Heaven help those who help themselves" !!!!

Even the bible says faith without work is death.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Revolution / In Shearch Of A Savior 2011 / Is Yayale Ahmed (mr Civil Servant) Now The New Vice President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.