Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (76789 Views)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Believe7(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2017
Bro i wont lie..u are very satanic..very very devilish..nd highly useless for calling some ones mom a witch..u are doom for life
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
femi4:
Where are your drugs?

He the drugs have no effect,no drug can cure this level of madness.......let's just pray for his soul
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Natzsmart1(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2017
Tyt guy I believe you... No mind all them bad Belle If Na them Na women for finish all their cash
You deserve a chill bottle of star
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Natzsmart1(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2017
Believe7:

Bro i wont lie..u are very satanic..very very devilish..nd highly useless for calling some ones mom a witch..u are doom for life

Don't mind them
Just don't like reading some post
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by DjKendrick: 7:47pm On May 17, 2017
that's[color=#990000][/color] cool cool cool
nice my mum is my first priority
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked
His mom looks so stubborn now,

It is obvious she is a witch
And her witchcraft is making I-Go-Dye successful

U b born troway.. (Omo ale jati jati)
God forgive
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by dson84: 8:00pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked His mom looks so stubborn now,
It is obvious she is a witch And her witchcraft is making I-Go-Dye successful
I beg borrow sense!
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by omolayomi06: 8:01pm On May 17, 2017
lalasticlala:
Comedian I Go Dye, who recently built a golden mansion for his mother, shares this throwback photo of his mum carrying him 38 years ago as a baby and writes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUMJqkwDHNf/?hl=en
and one stupid gay boy say our parents should not turn us to ATM.....
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Aragon: 8:21pm On May 17, 2017
MizMyColi:
People like this are the reason why I can not just find peace with supporting abortion, except under life threatening circumstance.

I understand that for every i go dye, there are 10 more "useless" people whom most people feel should have been aborted than being allowed to exist.

Still, I think it is not in any our place to determine who lives or dies (there are exceptions nonetheless).

I'm not judging anyone or condemning for that matter. This is my personal opinion. If it resonates with you, FINE. But if not, kindly fling away like thrash.

I pray never to have any reason to abort a child. This is my heart's desire. No matter the situation. I depend on heaven and my father almighty to give me joy and happiness and provisions to carry the child to term.

Look at small igodye of 38 years ago, who would have thought he would become what he is today?

Children are gifts. They are treasures. They are angels. They are my mumu button.
Be good to them. Life is what we make it.

One of my best post on Nairaland so far and for that I just want to say..
1, I Respect you a lot
2. I already like you
3. You don already become my friend Kpakam!
4. Hope I will get to see you in person someday
5. I no dey house now, I for look for small thing Dash you
6. Please keep in touch and many Blessings to you

Its not everyday I get to reach such a post on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by 2shure: 8:32pm On May 17, 2017
Enuf of this shiit
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by adecz: 8:34pm On May 17, 2017
Mummy, mother, mama...
Where the papa nah??
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by fortuneinya: 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
Good one God bless all the mother out there
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by blessedqueen(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked

may God forgive u
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 17, 2017
eagleonearth:
i go dye don teyoo. Who else was thinking he will be around 35?

He's 35+ and that means around 35.
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
I Neva like him or listen to his joke for once, but for dis gesture, I begin to respect d dude
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Atlantia(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
tunjijones:
Moms are the best....
True talk. cool
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by megxo(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2017
One day, amma sing caspper's "mama_i_made_it" to ma mum.... Soon!
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Teflon5(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked His mom looks so stubborn now,
It is obvious she is a witch And her witchcraft is making I-Go-Dye successful
See animal.. U need this shaa

Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by omoikea(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2017
mum just hold on a little while,for i will do better things for you

#the glory of the latter shall be greater than the former
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 9:04pm On May 17, 2017
Aragon:

One of my best post on Nairaland so far and for that I just want to say..
1, I Respect you a lot
2. I already like you
3. You don already become my friend Kpakam!
4. Hope I will get to see you in person someday
5. I no dey house now, I for look for small thing Dash you
6. Please keep in touch and many Blessings to you

Its not everyday I get to reach such a post on Nairaland

Thanks Aragorn.
I appreciate your kind words.
smiley
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Aragon: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Thanks Aragorn.
I appreciate your kind words.
smiley

Bless you plenty!
I hope to be seeing more of such post on NR. Please keep in touch
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by babapressy(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
The glory of the latter shall be greater
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
[s]
NwaObinkita:
shocked

[/s] Useless comment

Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by alan333(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
coolshe's a supreme@superior-mother who has supported her son whole heartedly spiritually and otherwise with her witchcraft-spirit8)unlike some useless murderer's who tagged themselves mother's.
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Nide: 9:23pm On May 17, 2017
MizMyColi:
People like this are the reason why I can not just find peace with supporting abortion, except under life threatening circumstance.

I understand that for every i go dye, there are 10 more "useless" people whom most people feel should have been aborted than being allowed to exist.

Still, I think it is not in any our place to determine who lives or dies (there are exceptions nonetheless).

I'm not judging anyone or condemning for that matter. This is my personal opinion. If it resonates with you, FINE. But if not, kindly fling away like thrash.

I pray never to have any reason to abort a child. This is my heart's desire. No matter the situation. I depend on heaven and my father almighty to give me joy and happiness and provisions to carry the child to term.

Look at small igodye of 38 years ago, who would have thought he would become what he is today?

Children are gifts. They are treasures. They are angels. They are my mumu button.
Be good to them. Life is what we make it.
I love you for this. I wish my girlfriend can see this.
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by alan333(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2017
NOTE-Any matured man thinking his biological mother raised him up on neutral ground or without possession of witchcrafts spirits,marine spirits,etc apart from the Holy Spirit of God is only deceiving himself grin
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by olumohkz(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2017
Some mothers are drug addicts. They smoke shisha and the rest. Bad role models.
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by joinnow: 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
Is his father late cos only mother mother
I never hear father. cry
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by jeffrey04(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
Jeez and to imagine that I ve been buying card from this woman in GRA for the past 4 months n didn't know she z " I go dye z mum " wat a small world
Re: I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
i pray kidnapper shld not locate i go die or his mama oo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos) / Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.