Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You (1441 Views)

Download P-square - Personally Video + Audio / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by smile4kenn(m): 7:31am On Jan 13, 2010
This is the official Premiere of P-Square’s brand new video for the single “I Love You.” This track is off their 2009 album “Danger” which “reportedly” sold 1 million units in 8 days.

http://www.kennynaija.com/2010/01/video-premiere-p-square-i-love-you.html
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by ofokaofoki: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2010
LOL 1 MILLION UNIT IN 8DAYS AGAIN?LOL WE HAVE HEARD THAT B4 BUT I GUESS IT IS TRUE THIS TIME

THE ALBUM IS NOT THE BEST P-SQUARE ALBUM IN MY OPINION ,
PSQUARE SHOULD ABANDON WASTING MONEY AND SHOOTING VIDS TO A WACK ALBUM,
THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO THE STUDIO AND SHOW US WHAT THE REAL P-SQUARE IS,.
THIS IS DEF NOT THE PSQUARE WE ALL KNOW, WE ALL KNOW PSQUARE CAN DO WAY BETTER.!
THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO THE STUDIO AND GET SERIOUS , IF NOT !! NEW BOYS WILL TAKE OVER grin grin
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by 9ja4eva: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

LOL 1 MILLION UNIT IN 8DAYS AGAIN?LOL WE HAVE HEARD THAT B4 BUT I GUESS IT IS TRUE THIS TIME

THE ALBUM IS NOT THE BEST P-SQUARE ALBUM IN MY OPINION ,
PSQUARE SHOULD ABANDON WASTING MONEY AND SHOOTING VIDS TO A WACK ALBUM,
THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO THE STUDIO AND SHOW US WHAT THE REAL P-SQUARE IS,.
THIS IS DEF NOT THE PSQUARE WE ALL KNOW, WE ALL KNOW PSQUARE CAN DO WAY BETTER.!
THEY SHOULD GO BACK TO THE STUDIO AND GET SERIOUS , IF NOT !! NEW BOYS WILL TAKE OVER grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by Genuflect(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
I sooo do not like this song. Why dem no shoot video for E no easy or Possibility ft. 2 face, instead?
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by aieromon(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
There ain't no exciting song on the album.The twins have been known to back up their tracks(wack or not) with eye blowing vids.
This time,it might fail them tongue
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by Phony200(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2010
Genuflect:

I sooo do not like this song. Why dem no shoot video for E no easy or Possibility ft. 2 face, instead?

Indifferent. The song just doesn't cut it. Video is ordinary too. This is the only p-square album i didn't buy.
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by kingxli: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
men p squares new albums whack.real.
shit
Re: Video Premiere: P-square – I Love You by Ndus4real: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Phuck all of u saying d album is 'wack', i love it so much.btw u all will see "danger" very soon b/cause "wahala dey".

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Music Videos / Obianuju (duncan Mighty) Vs Obianuju Remix (jaytown Rap Remix) / Plz I Need To Get The Phone Contact Of Dan Jiggy Can Anybody Assist Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.