Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch (43079 Views)

JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Candidates Results Statistics / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria / Updated: JAMB List Of CBT Centres Approved For 2017 UTME Registration - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by pappyj01: 8:35am On May 18, 2017
samexycool:

Congrat... when did you wrote it

When my UTME CBT Centre's TO (Technical Officer) was inspecting the computer systems before the commencement of the test on Saturday, she met a place unoccupied and had to ask a guy sitting next, who is sitting here? This guy responded and said "he go and urinate"... lol This woman said, bros, are you sure you are ready for this test

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2017
syras:

Don't mind these guys trolling you here, Sameexyycool. Okay?!

Do note however that, whenever you use 'did' in a sentence, the next verb that follows must be in present tense.

For example:
- Did you play football yesterday?
- Did you see him today?
- I was wondering if you did speak to Bisola about the subject.

Therefore, the utterance you constructed up there should have been:

- When did you write it?

Got that, Samexycool?

Do have a wonderful day ahead as I wish you success in your university admission.
No mind Nigerians with their over sabi attitude
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Nobody: 8:36am On May 18, 2017
samexycool:

?? sad
samexycool:

??
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Reedahgado(f): 8:39am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
I'm impressed .

If a 19year old Niger state indigene can score 201 in jamb despite the fact he/she spent all day tending to cows, doing Almajiri and learning how to make bombs.

= U think say we no knw book? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by remedies4a(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2017
Pls my sister's result couldn't display, rather it says "You didn't register for this examination"
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2017
Hawlahscho:

Next time, after using DID, make sure your next verb is in present form.
When DID you WRITE it.
Thanks, God bless you.
kudos ur comment says it all.
laughing at a jambite like to say tomorrow no day. @op,don't feel bad about their comments. that's naija for u
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2017
Reedahgado:
= U think say we no knw book? cheesy grin
lol.
no mind am
he no know that northerners lead while others follow

lozzzzzzzzz
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by daremiarchs(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2017
Na only God I dey beg o........
Baba reward my feeble work cry
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Tiamiyu996(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2017
I wrote on Monday and its still displaying "you do not have any result yet"
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by BerryAnny(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2017
ModusOperandi:
This stupĂ­d post reminds me of that verse in the bible that says, First take the wood out of your own eye,
and then you will see clearly to remove
the speck from your brother's eye.
Imagine the idiot!! 'Without no' Rotfl!!! People can murder English ehn!
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by BerryAnny(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2017
samexycool:

Ah! Ah!! Dem keep warning you,study hard and leave browsing the internet 4 adults but you won't hear.
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Krystalzkris(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2017
Tiamiyu996:
I wrote on Monday and its still displaying "you do not have any result yet"
how did u check
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Nobody: 8:52am On May 18, 2017
congratulations to those that make it
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Tiamiyu996(m): 8:53am On May 18, 2017
Krystalzkris:
how did u check
Through my jamb profile
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by begwong: 8:58am On May 18, 2017
samexycool:

When did he WRITE rather
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by muffyt05: 9:00am On May 18, 2017
samexycool:

Ahhhh,where did you wrote it ke?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Nobody: 9:01am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad
I'm impressed .

If a 19year old Niger state indigene can score 201 in jamb despite the fact he/she spent all day tending to cows, doing Almajiri and learning how to make bombs.

I don't know why some biafrans are bigots. just see the way this fool is insulting the innocent jambite. please change your attitude hatred won't take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by kamatofeelz(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
I wrote today,when will i see mine
after 72hours
3days
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Trexnemesis(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2017
samexycool:

He wroted it the jamb exam 15th May.
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by fineyemi2: 9:11am On May 18, 2017
Trexnemesis:

He wroted it the jamb exam 15th May.
Jesu!!!!! see English calamity

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by originalKsp(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2017
Krystalzkris:
please, help me check for my sisters..

Thanks

You are supposed not to share your login details with anybody, it could be dangerous

1 Like

Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Krystalzkris(f): 9:19am On May 18, 2017
Tiamiyu996:
Through my jamb profile
just tell me the website and procedures, I wanna check for my sis
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Krystalzkris(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2017
originalKsp:

You are supposed not to share your login details with anybody, it could be dangerous
oops, my bad.. I was just looking for help
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by originalKsp(m): 9:20am On May 18, 2017
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Krystalzkris(f): 9:25am On May 18, 2017
originalKsp:

Check urs here http://www.jamb.org.ng/ResultChecker/CheckUTMEResults
thanks... What is the meaning of you did not register for this exam, when the person wrote the exam..
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by originalKsp(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2017
Krystalzkris:
thanks... What is the meaning of you did not register for this exam, when the person wrote the exam..

Maybe there is a typographical error in the email you inserted, try using the exam number from your slip or cross-check the email properly.
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Krystalzkris(f): 9:30am On May 18, 2017
originalKsp:

Maybe there is a typographical error in the email you inserted, try using the exam number from your slip or cross-check the email properly.
ok
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by chelseaboi(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2017
Pls...A friend wrote on d first day(SAT)till now the result is nt yet out....."u don't HV a result yet" has been the display from the jamb website...

Pls wsts wrong?
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Hawlahscho(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2017
adegunahmed:

GOD BLESS U TOO.
for not making fun of the guy.
Commenting without correcting him is the fun-making.

It's a common error, no fun in that again.
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by Behnjamin(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2017
syras:

Don't mind these guys trolling you here, Sameexyycool. Okay?!

Do note however that, whenever you use 'did' in a sentence, the next verb that follows must be in present tense.

For example:
- Did you play football yesterday?
- Did you see him today?
- I was wondering if you did speak to Bisola about the subject.

Therefore, the utterance you constructed up there should have been:

- When did you write it?

Got that, Samexycool?

Do have a wonderful day ahead as I wish you success in your university admission.

I Doff My Hat For Yhu
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by midehi2(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2017
Hawlahscho:

Next time, after using DID, make sure your next verb is in present form.

When DID you WRITE it.

Thanks, God bless you.
don't you think its typo cos letter 'i is next to 'o
Re: JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch by DALE917(f): 9:54am On May 18, 2017
I do not understand oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / Funny Pics You Could Relate With As A Secondary School Student / Sit-At-Home: Owerri Schoolchildren Run Helter-Skelter As Gunmen Enforce Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.