Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? (851 Views)

Nice And Beautiful Outfits For Sale At Celines Home Of Fashion. / +18 >> See What This One Is Wearing In The Name Of Fashion / Lady Wears Cloth Without Pant and Bra As Part Of Fashion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Yoshy: 7:29pm On May 17, 2017
I jumped into this on Instagram, abeg wetin be this? Will you wear them?

Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by divinehand2003(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2017
I honestly don't see an thing wrong with the knickers or shorts. They look good.
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Howmon: 7:37pm On May 17, 2017
i kinda like it. Cool evening wears
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Yoshy: 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
divinehand2003:
I honestly don't see an thing wrong with the knickers or shorts. They look good.
would you wear them? Look closely o... they said the name is Romphim
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by coolcharm(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2017
Gay men

If they wear knickers they will ....... If they don't wear knickers they will ...... They have decided to wear knickers and ...... tongue
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Dgunnerz(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
Yes! In my room only with.. . grin grin
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Yoshy: 9:11pm On May 17, 2017
Dgunnerz:
Yes! In my room only with.. . grin grin
lolz, why won't you wear it outside?
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Dgunnerz(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2017
Yoshy:
lolz, why won't you wear it outside?
I am afraid of g*ys looking at my precious yansh! grin
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion, Wetin Be This? by Yoshy: 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
Dgunnerz:
I am afraid of g*ys looking at my precious yansh! grin
beta 4 u o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Quality Ladies' Leather Handbags For Just 2,500 Naira Only. / How To Lighten Dark Elbows, Knees And Knuckles Fast NB Natural At Home / Searching For Ankara Fabric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.