Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu (634 Views)

Denrele, Toyin Aimakhu At The Lagos Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu by splendid22(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2017
Outspoken Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has opened up about her love life. The talented role interpreter in an interview with Ebuka Uchendu on Rubbin Minds TV show said she hasn’t been lucky when it comes to the matters of love.

Recall that Aimakhu had been married to Adeniyi Johnson. They were together for about two years before they separated. She found love in Seun Egbegbe but their story didn’t last for too long. And thankfully for her, they didn’t make it to the altar before they parted ways. Seun Egbegbe does not owe himself his freedom after he was accused of several acts of theft.

When asked about her love life, she said:”For now it’s just my career, I think I am not lucky when it comes to love. I am lucky when it comes to my job so I just go with the lucky one.I am the kind of woman that wants to cook for her man and all that. Now the focus is on my work.I am married to my work and engaged to my career.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/not-lucky-comes-love-toyin-aimakhu/

Re: I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu by HungerBAD: 7:48pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu by Partnerbiz(f): 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
Make i go fry akamu
Re: I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu by smardray(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
Even brain my dear
Re: I Am Not Lucky When It Comes To Love’-toyin Aimakhu by chicagoPD(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2017
No one is lucky na risk we dey take so stop complaining grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Madonna Tops List Of America's Wealthiest Female Musicians In 2017 / #BAExclusive:2017 Is My Year Of Second Chance – Toyin Abraham / Download Baddest Mixtape Ever: DJ Hacker Jp - HOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.