Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? (858 Views)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate Episode 66 - 67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? by Hayfeez(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2017
I have a strong decoder. SRT4 something
Being used with two dishes.

Was configured somehow and for some time got some stations available on DSTV for free with one of the dish. The other dish picks these Ghanaian stations.

I have now got tired of those stations.

Does the strong decoder still have any better use these days?

Even of its reconfiguring it to pick quality stations with paid subscription.

Thanks
Re: What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? by bigabbey: 3:06am On May 18, 2017
You can use it to get MBC channels that show American movies.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? by Hayfeez(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
How do I do this? Which frequencies and co
Re: What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? by bigabbey: 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
12303 v 27500 raise your dish 2deg above joy tv when u get it then blind scan hope your dish is 90cm.

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of My Strong Decoder? by Hayfeez(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2017
Yes, it is.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE: Wedding Party Season 2! WATCH / Watch Ex Bbnaija Teddy A – Down ( Dir By Avalon Okpe ) Video / RMD Productions Is Casting For New And Professional Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.