Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Harrysong Reveals He Is No Longer With Five Star Music, Heap Praise On E-money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Harrysong Reveals He Is No Longer With Five Star Music, Heap Praise On E-money (339 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / Brilla Fm Sport Analyst Elegbete Is No Longer With The Radio Station / Five Star Music Set To Sign New Young Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Reveals He Is No Longer With Five Star Music, Heap Praise On E-money by Icedprince1d(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
Singer, Harrysong has confirmed that he is no longer with five star music record label, according to a report on LIB, the 'KOLMBO' singer is no longer contractually obligated to five star music.

Harrysong was full of praises for his boss E-money, and his labelmate Kcee, after they gave him the go ahead to reestablish his record label 'alterplate'.

Read his published statement below...

"I am running Alterplate now. They have given me their blessings and asked me to be free to run Alterplate. I am going to relaunch Alterplate maybe in the next two weeks, we are working towards it.

We reached this agreement two weeks ago during a dinner (photo above). I have great respect for them, for them to have done what they did to me to bless my company and say I'm free to go and run my Alterplate, they're good people. Both families are ok now," Harrysong confirmed.
https://princepalacenews..com.ng/2017/05/harrysong-reveals-he-is-no-longer-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

l Need Your Help With The Title Of This Song / SZA - Prom / Funny Video:daddy Why? (house Of Pundit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.