Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) (4110 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) / Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by frankdoz25: 10:09pm On May 17, 2017
- A Jewish lady declared her support for an independent Biafra state.
- She pledged to stay at home on May 30 in honour of the fallen Biafra heroes.

A Jewish woman has declared her support for an independent Biafra state and has promised to stay at home on May 30 in honour of fallen Biafra heroes day.the woman was in seen dressed in Biafra colours and holding a card with inscriptions declaring her support for the sit-at-home protest.

Meanwhile, according to IPOB, foreign observers have been delegated to monitor the exercise declared in honour of fallen heroes of Biafra during the civil war between 1967 and 1970.

The Jewish lady expressed her love for Biafra
The IPOB said there would be total restriction of movement because the international community and foreign observers would be in Biafraland with their media team to ascertain if the people of Biafra were ready for the upcoming referendum for Biafra
sovereignty.

In a statement by the media and publicity secretary of the group, Emma Powerful, IPOB said under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu it remained a peaceful and non-violent organisation in the history of freedom fighting across the globe.

It said this will continue following the rules provided by the United Nations Charter for the rights of the indigenous people. https://www.naij.com/1105275-jewish-woman-declares-support-biafra-photos.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by softtouch2(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2017
Where is the fake Jewish woman?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Alariwo2: 10:15pm On May 17, 2017
Biafra is dead and forgotten just like agbari ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
Source?
Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by vayne(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2017
Some people right now!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Princesaha: 10:44pm On May 17, 2017
As a Yoruba Muslim, my life is seriously threatened by this news.

38 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Arda1000(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
They are already here, this afonjas sef una no dey rest?

33 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by MXrep: 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
folarinmiles:

Inferiority complex.

One Jewish woman don turn god abI

Mumu
I can feel your pain bro, take heart

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2017
folarinmiles:

Inferiority complex.

One Jewish woman don turn god abI

Mumu
bros we know ure pained just cry a river

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by frankdoz23: 11:16pm On May 17, 2017
afonjas must be weeping profusely right now. !

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
bros we know ure pained just cry a river
Pained say oyinbo don turn ipob god.
Shior

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2017
folarinmiles:

Pained say oyinbo don turn ipob god.
Shior
tell me why biafra is giving u sleep less nights when u know it's a ghost chase?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
tell me why biafra is giving u sleep less nights when u know it's a ghost chase?
Notin concerns me whether Biafra is dead or not. It's just senseless wen u guys masturbate coz an ordinary human being support u guys coz she's white or maybe Jewish.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2017
This one wey igbo man dey service. Wetin concern agbero with overload?

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2017
AFONJAs are dirty and smelly,they can't mind thier phukin business.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2017
folarinmiles:

Notin concerns me whether Biafra is dead or not. It's just senseless wen u guys masturbate coz an ordinary human being support u guys coz she's white or maybe Jewish.
leaving us alone will be better for you unless you want to end up like Awolowo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 17, 2017
A Jew ?

This gal aint even white.. look at her brazilian wig..

Her hair is fake grin, her skin is well bleach like bobbyrisky's

5 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Arda1000(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2017
[quote author=TheCabal post=56624512]A Jew ?

This gal aint even white.. look at her brazilian wig..

Her hair is fake grin, her skin is well bleach like bobbyrisky's[/quote

6 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 18, 2017
. grin
Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:08am On May 18, 2017
The real Jews are black and have been scattered all over the world
The process of their reunification would commence once Biafra is restored

These pale Caucasian fellows and their Phoenician (Arab/Persian) counterparts are rather genetic offspring of the real jews and the other tribes of isreal

They lived along side the real Jews in the levante (middle east and north africa) who are the sons and daughters of their manufacturers, the El lohm (Yawah, El Gabri aka angel Gabri-el, el Ari aka angel Ari-el, El Micha aka angel Micha-el etc)

Yacob aka YHWAH aka Yawah aka Yawahaswah and his 59 volunteers genetically manifactured them by depleting out the god aka black gene and then breeding the new races into existence through a period of 7 generations each (7 generations for each race to emerge)

These races where made to usher in the period of Ghost or death, so that creation can pass through the evil side of its existence

Their existence began 6-7 thousand yrs ago and would soon be brought to an end
Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by ejanla077: 12:10am On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
Biafra is dead and forgotten just like agbari ojukwu

my yoruba muslim brother. do you feel threatened by dis news. chaiii. i ve not eaten. I'm still in shock. i ve not moved since i saw dis news. dont mind dem.
we need to go hit our head harder 5 more times so allah will make Jewish isrealites hate Biafra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by ejanla077: 12:12am On May 18, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:
The real Jews are black and have been scattered all over the world
The process of their reunification would commence once Biafra is restored

These pale Caucasian fellows and their Phoenician (Arab/Persian) counterparts are rather genetic offspring of the real jews and the other tribes of isreal

They lived along side the real Jews who are the sons and daughters of their manufacturers, the El lohm (Yawah, El Gabri aka angel Gabri-el, el Ari aka angel Ari-el, El Micha aka angel Micha-el etc)

Yacob aka YHWAH aka Yawah aka Yawahaswah and his 59 volunteers genetically manifactured them by depleting out the god aka black gene and then breeding the new races into existence through a period of 7 generations each (7 generations for each race to emerge)

These races where made to usher in the period of Ghost or death, so that creation can pass through the evil side of its existence

your dealer number please ......i need whatever you smoked

7 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by ejanla077: 12:16am On May 18, 2017
Arda1000:

awolowo became rat poison legend

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On May 18, 2017
Arda1000:
I'd rather die like awolowo than to live like ojukwu.
I'm not a coward: I'll do all it takes to wipe a tribe out that seems to wanna trample on my motherland to show i'm not a bastard than push my kinsmen to death trap while I bastardly run to ivory coast to chill off

4 Likes

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:39am On May 18, 2017
ejanla077:

your dealer number please ......i need whatever you smoked

Drugs are for weak minds who want to escape reality

Your responds is expected of ur average black person today
it is the period of their forgetfulness hence most don't know who they are

We have gradually entered the period of reawakening
Many are waking up
Many would not wake up on time and would perish along with the-evils (d-evils aka devils)

Giving the current situation of things i can understand this sounds like a joke
i just hope the joke doesn't last till its to late for most of u

i bet u're one of those so called muslims or christains
Just to let u know
u've been brainwashed and blind folded
You and ur fellow cedated minds are just few steps from being pushed over the cliff

1 Like

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by prince9851(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2017
[s]
folarinmiles:

I'd rather die like awolowo than to live like ojukwu.
I'm not a coward: I'll do all it takes to wipe a tribe out that seems to wanna trample on my motherland to show i'm not a bastard than push my kinsmen to death trap while I bastardly run to ivory coast to chill off
[/s]
E pain am
Na u find trouble first so no cry grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On May 18, 2017
prince9851:
[s][/s]
E pain am
Na u find trouble first do no cry grin
Lol. Na wetin u fit take console ursef b dat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If South Africa Could Do It All Under 20 Years,why Can't The Rest Of Africa? / General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge!! / American Drug Enforcement Agency/ FBI Released Tinubu’s Criminal Records!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.