Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

How To Turn Your Passion Or Talents Into A HIGHLY Profitable Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Turn Your Passion Or Talents Into A HIGHLY Profitable Business (442 Views)

Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand / 3 Proven Ways To Find A Profitable Business Opportunity / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Passion Or Talents Into A HIGHLY Profitable Business by JohnsonOkorie: 10:20pm On May 17, 2017
The most important thing you have right now is not the money in the bank, it is not the fleet of cars, it is not the investment you currently possess and it doesn’t also matter if you don’t have any of those.

The truth is that the most important thing you have right now is WHAT YOU KNOW.

I mean, it is what you have currently inside your head, and that could be what you are passionate about, it could be your life experiences, it could be your life story, it could be your advice, it could be what you can do that others can’t do.

WHAT YOU KNOW can restore a broken marriage, what you know can bring back happiness to the life of someone, what you know can heal pains of many years, what you know can help a dying business jack back.

WHAT YOU KNOW can do a lot of things in the life of another person. Don’t undervalue, underestimate or under price what you know, it means the world to another person.

The BIG question is, how do you take that ‘thing’ inside your head right now and structure it in such a way that people will pay you high fees?

Let me simplify it for you…

How do you turn your passion, advice, skills, expertise or knowledge into a HIGHLY profitable business that gives you a lot of money, time freedom and the opportunity to impact the lives of others?

I’ve got the answer, my friend…

I’m hosting a FREE live event titled…

MONETIZE YOUR PASSION SUMMIT

We’ll show you step by step, how to take that ‘thing’ inside your head and structure it in such a way that you will build a mass movement of people who will love you and pay you handsomely.

Here’s just a tip of the iceberg…

= > The 5 step system to turn your passion, expertise, advice or knowledge into a HIGHLY profitable business empire.

= = > A step by step blueprint on how to find and target the RIGHT people who have money to pay you right now, EXACTLY what to say to make them say 'Oh my God, please collect my money'. This will help you avoid time wasters and people who are broke.

= > 2 Strategies to monetize and market your knowledge, advice, passion or expertise

= > How to automate your business so that you are constantly working ON your business and not IN your business (there’s a big difference)
= > The blueprint you can use to start, build, grow and explode your online business through systems and sales processes

If you must attend any event in 2017, this is a ‘MUST’ and you’ll meet people like you who have successfully turned their passion, advice, knowledge and expertise into a multi-million naira business.

The last time I had an event like that, the room was full and everyone paid N80,000 and till today, they still thank me for the IMPACT it had on their lives.

CLICK HERE NOW == > http://johnsonemmanuel.com/summit

This event is 100% FREE but for you to get a FREE ticket, you’ll need to pre-order my book;

‘PASSION TO DOLLARS: The ULTIMATE PLAYBOOK to turning your passion, advice, knowledge or expertise into a $1 MILLION online business in 11Months.’

Once you pre-order the book for N2,500 instead of N4,500, we will IMMEDIATELY reserve a TICKET for you, and the book will be shipped to you FREE.
The last day for the FREE ticket is this Sunday.

CLICK HERE NOW == > http://johnsonemmanuel.com/summit

It’s best to click right now because a lot of people are reading this post now and we have only 70 seats of which 43 has been taken, so we are left with 17.

Re: How To Turn Your Passion Or Talents Into A HIGHLY Profitable Business by Bizzyliss(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

5 Affiliate Marketing Tips Every Beginner Should Know / Final Year Projects Made Easy / Coincaver pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.