Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) (36226 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Dragged To Police Station After Doing An Unusual Thing In Delta. Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by princetom1(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2017
teelaw4life:
Nigerian Police is far too damaged for redemption. Their statement might be true, but i doubt there's anything in this world to convince me that it's the truth.

We all know it's a lie. Nigeria police is synonymous to crime itself lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On May 18, 2017
neoShinto:
Of course. They always lie to protect their useless officers. A DPO shot a guy at close range in Lagos this week, the same people said no shots were fired.
Exactly, that is why Karma visits them with plagues, useless police force sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2017
Damage control
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Justdare: 9:30am On May 18, 2017
Naija police can remix story for Africa.
With about 100 eye witnesses you can still come up with this Nollywood script!!!!
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by dejiboy: 9:30am On May 18, 2017
nigerian police and lies,how can an adult who has been handcuffed to a vehicle think if he jumps he will escape?quote author=teelaw4life post=56624405]Nigerian Police is far too damaged for redemption. Their statement might be true, but i doubt there's anything in this world to convince me that it's the truth.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by morereb10: 9:32am On May 18, 2017
have you ever seen were police admit a fault?

it will never happen
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:32am On May 18, 2017
Yeparipa! Mogbe moku ..This a pure undiluted raw lie from the pit of hell.. someone should help us post punch news paper account here.. Haaah! God punished devil..
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by basynem1(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I will be at the police station tomorrow.

Not to testify but

Because I want to collect the Indian hemp and coke they seized.

Then u will carry it to Asia countries to sell..
no suprise its in ur blood na....
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2017
we hear, but i still .....

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by DJInfluence: 9:36am On May 18, 2017
itsdumebi:
. In the process, one of the suspects (one seen in the video) tried to escape by jumping off the back of the open pick-up patrol van but was restrained by the handcuff attaching him to the vehicle.

it is either the suspect was high on drugs that he tried to escape despite being handcuff to the vehichle or the Police as usual are feeding us with crap of bull....

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2017
I want to be a Police officer. Its a noble profession, but they are widely misunderstood . Our societies will be worst without them.
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2017
edo version of

weed grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2017
softwerk:
The Police is your friend! grin

Trust them, they will always have their own version of a story discrediting 1000 eye witnesses sad
Oh but the police is your friend. smiley

That friend who's only ever around when it's time to extort money from you.
That friend who would tell a bald-faced lie in other to save face and get out of trouble.

The police is your friend. smiley
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Omeokachie: 9:45am On May 18, 2017
"In the process, one of the suspects (one seen in the video) tried to escape by jumping off the back of the open pick-up patrol van but was restrained by the handcuff attaching him to the vehicle."

Why would a suspect try to jump off a police van when he is cuffed to and restrained by a metal bar in the van?

Why do Nigerian police lie so unintelligently?
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by gbishman: 9:45am On May 18, 2017
This is HILARIOUS, DID I HEAR THR POLICE SAY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC SHOULD COME AND GIVE EVIDENCE OF WHAT HAPPEND. I HEAR UNA SO U GUYS CAN PLACE COCAIN AND IGBO IN OUR POCKET ABI. THIS ESIGIE POLICE STATION IS THE WORST STATION IN NIGERIA
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by ojimbo(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2017
If it is cult related issue. Just kill him and save humanity. These guys are scuns and cancer to Edo sate
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2017
when will this useless people ever admit wrong doing I hate pighari with passion
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 18, 2017
Nigeria is a broken society, Police started with collecting 20 naira on the road, now its stealing ATMs and forcing you to give them your pin number, very soon who knows what.
its the little things first, Foreign Direct invetmenst ,Toursim cannot come into a lawless society like this and you know who it affects, its me , you, our children and grandchildren.

we need to fix the little things first, little injustices here and there, extrajudical killings and people should be brought to book like the Apo six, when people are held accountable for their actions, those watching try to behave in an ordely manner, if we continue to let little things like this slide bny, we can never get it right,

2 Likes

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by bedspread: 9:49am On May 18, 2017
joe4real12:

grin grin grin who will show up
SHOW UP AND BE PUT BEHIND BARS AS A SUSPECT

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2017
Good response by the police.
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 9:50am On May 18, 2017
Members of the public that witnessed the incident or with information other than what is already in public domain should please turn up at the Office of the Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Zone 5 Benin-City where detailed investigations are ongoing into the circumstances surrounding events that led to the video and allegations made therein.

cheesygrin

Don't mind me jare, Police is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by idoman: 9:51am On May 18, 2017
lairs, you guys are trying to cover your evil did,
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by bionixs: 9:57am On May 18, 2017
joe4real12:

ARE THEY CULTIST ,FOUND ON THEM ARE WEEDS AND COCAINE? POLICE PLEASE, TIE THEM TO A SPEEDIND FERRARI CAR WITH SCHUMACHER BEHIND THE WHEELS! OR TO A DANGOTE CEMENT TRAILER LORRY WITH AN UNDER AGED ABOKI DRIVER HIGH ON ALOMO BEHIND THE WHEELS. I DONT CARE,NEXT NEWS PLEASE
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by joe4real12: 9:58am On May 18, 2017
bkool7:

I will , if I was a witness .
if nobody does then we will have to accept the police story .
But if the police are trying to cover up their improper act then all witness should storm the station to give their own version .
One thing is certain , there must be bruises on the body of the boy the was claimed to be dragged by the police vehicle
Except many witnesses storms Police Office to testify. If only one person tries to testify, am sorry for that person. We all know what Naija police can do.
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Afritop(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2017
joe4real12:
THOSE WHO GET LIVER

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:04am On May 18, 2017
joe4real12:

if nobody show up for the lies, that means the public should remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2017
Someone who has not witnessed first hand what police are.
I see them and avoid them like leprosy or even ebola
Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 18, 2017
Any day police and politicians mistakingly says the truth, have in mind that demon is on repentance rehabilitation.

Where are their wallets

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged By Police Van In Edo: Police Issues Statement (Photos) by Ayoh101(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2017
Malaysia, Indian, China, UK , south Africa and US remain the rightful police organisation to arrest and kill Nigerians carrying drugs while the Npf are unlawful to do same .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Member Of The Badoo Cult Group, Burnt To Death Today In Ikorodu / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped & Killed In Kaduna, Body Found Dumped At Cemetery (Pix) / Police Rescue Man From Jumping Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.